Chapter 3

A/N I'm sorry if Kiba gets a little out oc character here, but you have to understand he was strongly hurt.

Rei's P.O.V.

"That Kakashi-sensei." Naruto complains as me, Sakura, him, Shikamaru and Temari walk down the busy streets of Konoha.

"Is that stupid book more important than the results of our training?"

"Well thanks to that we can come up with some plans before taking on Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura says to Naruto as I nod agreeing.

"We need to take him and that stupid book of his down!" I say fist pumping.

"What?" I ask once I see everyone looking at me.

"It's just you've changed." Temari told me. "You're a lot sweeter and nicer, but still that deathly sweet that anyone nears you knows not to mess with you. Your new child-like act gives you innocence that you usually use to your advantage." Temari tells me and Sakura nods in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah!" She says but then her eyes widen as she looks at me. "Not that that is a bad thing!"

"Oh." I say as I think about it.

I wonder if Kiba will like me the way I am now.

I look down sadly as others get into conversation how Naruto is the only genin here along with me, while Gaara is already the Kazekage.

"I see." Naruto said sadly making me tore my attention from my mate to him. He looks down as he clenches his fist together

"Amazing." He says after a while surprising both Temari and Shikamaru while me and Sakura are just smiling. "I'm not going to lose either!" He says as he points to Hokage faces. "One day, I'm defiantly becoming Hokage! Just you wait Gaara!"

'So he has matured...at least a little.' I think as my mind once again drift off.

"Don't worry." Temari says as she nudges me. Yes I told her everything about Kiba. We've actually written each other the past two years at least once a week and we're as close as sisters now. "Everything will work out just fine." She assures."

"She's right." Shikamaru says besides us, quickly catching about who we're talking about. "He's been talking nonstop about you for the past two years. He also trained harder saying so he'll be able to protect you."

"You should go." Sakura says from besides extremely confused Naruto.

"All right." I say as I nod back tears. "See you at 3!" I wave at them as I make my way to Kiba's house.

****************************************************************************************

It only takes me a couple of minutes before I'm standing in front of Kiba's house.

I inhale and exhale a deep breath as my hand is in front of the door, ready to knock.

I just stare at it for a couple of minutes before pulling back.

'Maybe I should wait a bit longer.' I think as I release my hand.

'No! I need to do this now!' I say as I lift my hand ready to knock again, but release it once again.

I repeat the action for about ten minutes before finally knocking, my heart beating like crazy.

I'm neither physically nor mentally prepared for this.

The door opens to reveal a woman a little older then Kiba.

"My name is Hana Inuzuka. How may I help you?" She says as she tries to muster a polite smile that looks like a grimace.