2: Vanity Faire Pt. 1

*already at 100 reads?! craazy! thanks guys <3 hope you enjoy this chapter! weeee-oooo! (idk new noise?) external link has the outfit if ya wanna seee it and yeah the picture is amelia zadro aka jane! xxo*

Harry POV

When we got home the first thing Jane did was pour herself a bowl of Cocoa Puffs. I watched her in amazement as she golfed down 3 bowls of the cereal. 

"Wow."

"What?" She asked me with her milk mustached lips.

"Nothing I just didn't know you were so hungry."

"Did we have dinner last night?"

"Um, well, you passed out right before I was finished cooking."

"Oh right. Sorry 'bout that."

"It's fine," I said and I sniffed my nose, pretending to cry. She placed her bowl in the sink and hugged me from behind, her hair falling in my face. I looked up and moved her hair out of my face. I touched her nose with mine and she smiled a wide grin. She kissed me on the cheek and took my cereal bowl, putting it in the sink. 

"Are we stopping by the studio today?"

"I think so..Liz called me earlier. She wanted to discuss recording bonus tracks for a special edition CD."

"Well that doens't necessarily mean we have to go to the studio. If we're not recording, why should we go to the studio?"

"You just want me all to yourself today."

"As much as that is true, my calender on my phone just reminded me I have a fun interview, photoshoot thing with Vanity Faire Magazine today. Apparently being your girilfriend makes me interesting and famous!"

"Are you sure it's not about the new album?"

"Don't you think they would have asked you to come in as well?"

"They did, just not with you."

"But we're a team," She said and frowned.

"I think the last thing the fans want to see is you and me in a cute photoshoot together. Originally it was supposed to be that way but Liz refused."

"Of course," she said and she chuckled to herself.

"I'm sure you're going to look great, even without me," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm more worried on how you're going to look without your hot girlfriend next to you."

"Oh please, I'm hotter without you," I said sliding my hands up her shirt around her back.

"Are you confident in your statement?" She asked, looking down at my lips then back at my eyes. 

"Mmmm, not really," I said going in for the kiss. She smiled under my lips which made me smile. I opened my eyes a tad to see her opening hers. We looked at each other and laughed. 

Jane POV

When I got to the Vanity Faire Magazine studio, I was greeted by lots of people waiting to pamper me. I was getting my nails done when the interview, Shelley, came in to start asking me questions.

"Hi, I'm Jane, so night to meet you."

"Shelley, the pleasure is all mine."

"I would shake your hand but they're busy being pampered," I said and she laughed with me.

"So Jane, tell us a little about yourself."

"Well I was born and raised in North Carolina and when I was six, my brother drowned in a whirlpool accident at the beach."