Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Walking behind the Frenchmen I sighed.

"This isn't my fault." I said to him, my chains that were attached to cuffs clinking together. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean this isn't your fault?!" He asked grumpily. "What do you mean what do you mean?! I told you already you should've been more specific!" I yelled at him. "I was specific I specifically pointed to the astrointetional corderator! Not the recurberated defenster!" He fired back.

"Well I'm sorry that I don't know all the names of the buttons and levers on the console! And I would read the T.A.R.D.I.S.'s manual but I can't since someone keeps throwing it into supernovas, vortexes, and black holes!" I said getting as loud as I could. "I. Don't. Agree with it!" He said even louder.

"Keep it quiet back there!" A Frenchmen screamed at the both of us. I huffed, crossing my arms as much as I could as Justin Bieber's "What do you mean?" Started playing my head.

"Oh yeah that's a perfect song for this situation!" He said to me in my mind through our psychic link. "Well I don't choose the song! My mind does! It's not my fault!"

"Oh yeah just like a lot of things seem to be 'not your fault!'"

"Hey!" I said aloud.

"I said keep it quiet!" The Frenchmen screamed again. "Alright we can get out of this if we think for a moment.... If you pretend to be a king or something then I can pretend to be your slave and-"

"why would you be my slave?" I looked at him with a deadpan face. "I'm black! And this is the 1400's Remember?!" I said to him. "Right, sorry I just don't like to remember the stupidity of the human race." I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "But if you pretended to be the the king of Scotland or something we could get out of this!" He shook his head.

"Something tells me we should stay here." He told me."What if they lock us up in a dungeon or something?" I asked, slightly scared.

"Calm down Lydia! They won't lock us in a dungeon."

---

The dungeon gate slammed shut.

"'Something tells me we should stay here' you said 'calm down Lydia!' You said 'they won't lock us in a dungeon' you said! Well look at where we are! Just like I said locked in a dungeon!" I yelled at him.

"Oh c'mon how was I supposed to know?" "Oh well I don't know maybe by the Frenchmen murmuring in front of us saying 'let's put them in the dungeon'!" I yelled again. "Alright this is my second time being stuck in a dungeon with you and if we got out of that then I'm sure we can get out of this !" I sighed. "

Alright how?" He thought for a moment. "Sonic! My sonic it's in my inside jacket pocket get it!... Get it!" He said, barely giving me anytime to get it before he told me to get it again. "Well I'm sorry but it's a bit hard to get close enough since my hands are chained to a floor in a dungeon that I said we were going to get thrown in!" I said yelling again, still pretty grumpy at the Doctor for getting us locked in a dungeon.

"KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE-" "PUT A SOCK IN IT OLD MAN!" I told the Frenchmen. I kept reaching for the sonic, finally I grabbed it sonicing his chains first and giving it to him as he freed me of mine. "Alright what do we do now?" I asked, rubbing my wrists as the door opened.

"The King would like to see the girl." I turned to the Doctor. He shrugged. I was escorted to the Kings room the door shutting loudly as he turned. I curtsied.

"There will be no need for that here. King Charles the the Seventh," he said taking my hand and kissing it. I smiled awkwardly, not quite knowing what to do. He turned. "I'm aware you are unsure of the reason you are here. I must ask of you a question." He said, turning his back towards me.

"And what would that be?" I asked him still in front of the door. He glanced behind him, looking at me quickly. "No need to be so far m'lady come closer." I walked towards him. "Now what do you wish to ask of me?" I said trying to make my language fit in with his He smiled.

"You speak much more... Differently then your kind does. You speech is of a royal." He said, obviously making a racist comment. "Well I can do things just as great as you can. Regardless of the pigment of my skin." I told him. He chuckled.

"Oh that's a nice thought my dear. But, no. Back to my question." He turned to the window looking out at the dwindling chaos as it is the last day of the 100 year war, (really it was longer then a 100 years... It was a 116 years, but time is relative I guess.) I lifted my sleeve to punch him but I heard a faint voice who was probably the Doctor saying not to so I lowered it.

"I would like you to be my slave."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "No way!-" I said, disgusted with the idea.

"What?!" He asked bewildered."No! Not even if hell freeszes over! The day I actually become your slave is the day I die!" I said to him defiantly.

"Alright. I respect that." I smiled. "Well, thank yo-"

King Charles pov: I hit her over the head with a chalice, knocking her out as I looked over her body. I picked her up and went to the top of the tower.

"Bartholomew." I said to one of the guards. "Tell the slaves owner to meet me at the top of the tower." He nodded.

"Alright. May I ask, what your going to do sir?" He asked. I chuckled "I want her as my slave and if she won't agree from her own free will, I'll go over her head to her master." I explained, only too speak again moments later. "I always get what I want." I looked down at the slave I was carrying bridal style in my hands.

"And she is no exception."