Valentine's Day- Part 1

Y/N= Your name
F/C= Fav Color
S/T= Sword Type
S/F/C= Second Fav Color
F/F= Fav Food
F/D= Fav Drink

Your (POV)

I woke up early this morning, the bird's chirping and the Sun in my face radiating from the window.
"Y/N..GET UP!!" Shouted Master Gina.
It was hard being a maid in Okasis (Sorry it I spelled it wrong) I was a kitchen maid and yet all I get is a dime so unfortunately I live in the stables.
There was nothing other to to today than getting ready to make the Valentine's feist. I got up and put on my raged F/C maid outfit. "I SAID GET UP YOU DISGRACEFUL LITTLE BRAT!!" I could hear master coming my way. I threw on my outfit and was getting ready to come out the door. When master was there in front of me.
"Please..don't hurt me.." I pleaded.
Master raised her hand and slapped me. She kept hitting me I could taste my dark red blood oozing from my mouth and forehead. She then grabbed a metal spoon to hit my head with. I glued my eye's shut and waited for the big impact, but it never came. I looked up and saw that someone had grabbed master's hand.
"WHO DARES STOP THIS SLAVE FROM PUNISHMENT!?!?!?" Master turned around furious then started to cower. I looked past her and gasped.
It was Prince Zane, he was here.
"Are you all right..?" He looked me in concern he had ice blue eye's that looked cold and empty, but if you look closer they look kind and gentle.
"Y-Y-Yes your highness" he smirked and then said "What is your name girl..?" he commented while giving me a glare. "I-It's Y/N your highness.." I gave a small bow. "Please call me Zane..and for you.." he turned his head turned towards master with daggers in his eye's. I was a scared for her even though I hate master I was still scared. "You are not to be in charge of this girl any longer.. I am now in charge of her and you are banished from this kingdom." Master was on the Virge of years "Please..I beg of you.. Please.. Y/N!!!..Tell him to stop!!" She was crying, but She was a demon like human. "Never.." That was all that came out of my mouth. "Guards, take this women away!" Zane shouted.
I was now terrified of what Zane was going to do to me. I just started to fiddle with my H/C my E/C eye's looked at master being dragged away. I turned back to Zane. He was talking to one of his guard's and turned to me. "You will be living in the palace."