The Wedding

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color
F/C = Favorite Color
F/F = Favorite Flower
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Author (POV)
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Two Years Later

The kingdom of Okasis celebrated as there young Prince was being wedded on this very day..Valentine's day.

For most people believed that the cold hearted monster they once saw two years ago would never find love. That all changed when Y/N L/N broke the princes icy layer around his heart.

Now they are finally being wedded on the day they met. But during the two years Lord Garte was ridded of the throne and Tu'la never invaded Okasis. Zane was never killed by Aaron. Of course no one knew this would have happened of Zane never met the young maiden.

But this story isn't about what would have happened. This is about what is happening and right now you are in your room getting ready for the wedding.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Y/N (POV)
<><><><><><><><><>
My palms are shaking as my head maid Kiandra (and best friend) is doing my hair in some design that I could not make out quite yet.

She finally finished. As I turned to face the mirror and see what my hair looks like.

((For Short Hair))

((For Long Hair))

It was lovely! I turned to Kiandra with a huge smile on my face

"OMI This is awesome sauce"
She chuckled and replied
"Wait till you put on the dress!"
She then ran to the closet and ran back with the dress.
"Come on! Try it on!"
I put on my under gown as she went to find the worse thing that ever happened to women..A corset.
She came back with it as I grunted in annoyance.

I finally put the corset on and the dress while turning to the mirror once again.

" *le gasp* It's so purtty!!" Kiandra gushed as she admired the dress.
I could only laugh at this. That's when the realization of me marrying Zane hit me again. "I can't do this! He is too perfect for me! Seriously have you seen how hawt he is!?!" Kiandra patted me on the shoulder trying to calm down my ranting.  My anxiety came to a stop when there was a knock at the door. " Miss Romeave its almost time!" That just made it worst. Miss Romeave!?!? This is waaaaayyyy to sudden.

Before I know It Kiandra is pushing me out of the door until I come infront of a huge set of doors that are wide open. Kiandra Fixes my vail (I am thinking Black Vail Brides, Love that band!!)

"Are you ready..??" she ask's on concern.
I nod and began my journey down the ile as music starts to play (Play Song)

I feel as though my legs are jelly, about to make me fall.
I still manage to make down 3/4 of the ile. OH GOD now I am walking on to the platform..

I was now face to face with my almost husband. He looked as though he was going to faint any moment. I wanted to laugh until the priest started speaking. (Which I was too focused on how funny Zane looks when nervous.)

It finally came to our parts, as only a couple of words decide's our fate.
"I d-do." Zane stuttered
" And to you Y/N L/N take Zane Romeave to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I'm not sure... I guess I do, will work."
I bet Zane had a mini heart attack and he almost gave me one, as he leaned down to kiss me lovingly.
He then bent down from my lips to my stomache, and kissed the barley noticable lump that would turn into somthing more beautiful than we can imagine.

Hopefully we will live to see the day that small lump finds the same love we did.

~The End~