Graduation

One year after Alexa and Lucas had the date, there were only a few hours for the graduation and everybody would be free! All the friends of Alexa had already planned where would work and where they would live ... When it was time for the graduation, Alexa was sitting in her chair waiting for Marceline and Viviana ... They called one by one to give them their diplomas and when it was turn of Alexa she rises from her chair, nervous and at the same time happy and proud of herself, her friends clapped very strong and she received her diploma, when Lucas stepped forward all his friends of the football team shouted for congratulate him ...

-Alexa: Congratulations Lucas!!

-Lucas: Congratulations Alexa!! Its very good that we graduated, we are free!

-Alexa: Sure...Hey!! ..... I have to say something ..... I believe that ours will not work...

-Lucas: What do you say ?! It's working great!

-Alexa: I got a job, far from here, and I guess I'll never see you again...

-Lucas: Why? I thought you wanted to be with me..

-Alexa: I had my job interview two weeks before you met me, and I went and I got accepted and they told me that 1 day after my graduation I have to go to work.... and that day is tomorrow.

-Lucas: I found a job too, but is near from here, what we are going to do?

-Alexa: I don't know Lucas, at first I wanted to live with you... but, with this situation, maybe we can't live together...

-Lucas: I suppose so... but you can pass one more day with me, right?

-Alexa: I'm sorry Lucas, I have to go... Just remember that I will always love you...

When this happen, Lucas and Alexa took differnet paths, and they never saw each other again...

-Boss: Hey Alexa! You're working very well since you came...

-Alexa: Really? I thought that I was going to be replaced...

-Boss: OF COURSE NOT!! You're perfect, I will never change you, you work  very fast and very good.

-Alexa: Oh thanks, I really want this job...

-Boss: Well, I came here not to congratulate you, I came here to tell you that I see you very sad, when you came to your interview I saw you very happy, what happen in the last 2 years..

-Alexa: Ohhhhh, well, I met a guy named Lucas, I fell in love the first time I saw him, he is very nice, and one day he asked me that he wanted to be my boyfriend and I tell him YES, but in the day of my graduation, I have to left him, because I got the job here, and it was suppose that he wanted to live near where my university is, and he wanted to live with me but here is very far away from my city....

-Boss: Well, maybe we can solve this problem, right now is too late, you should go..

-Alexa: Okay boss, see you tomorrow...