Funeral

One month later, yes, there it was.. Alexa crying all around, thinking about her true love, the only one that she met that was very kind to her, the only one, that noticed her...

-Alexa: Hi...

-Doctor: Hi Alexa..I'm very sorry about what happened...

-Alexa: Yes..don't worry, it already happened, what I can do...NOTHING...Just a question..that day when both of you were talking, you were talking 'bout that..right?

-Doctor: What of course no...

-Alexa: Please doctor tell me...

-Doctor: Yes..yes we were talking about that, but Lucas didn't want me to tell you 'cause he didn't want you to feel, like..you're feeling now... Im very but very sorry Alexa..

-Alexa: Yes.. It doesn't matter now, he's gone...he's in a better place now...

-Doctor: So, why are you like that now? Why are you crying?

-Alexa: Is just that..I will miss him, with all his imperfetions, with that beautiful face he had...with all of it...

-Doctor: Yes..Well Im sorry, by the way, did you talk to his mom?

-Alexa: Sure I did, she's very broken... She doesn't want to talk to nobody until she's good again...

-Doctor: Oh okay, I don't have any words to say.. Its better if I go...good bye Alexa.. May the luck be with you...

-Alexa: Thank you doctor... Good bye...
...

-Boss: Hey Alexa!

-Alexa: Hey boss, what are you doing here in the hospital?

-Boss: I heard about the notice.. He's gone right?

-Alexa: Yes, boss, he's in a better place now...

-Boss: Do you want a coffee?

-Alexa: No... Thank you.. Its not the correct time for that...

-Boss: Sure... Well I just came here to talk to you.. I have to go.. Sorry..

-Alexa: No! No! Its okay, you're working haha, but its very kind of you that you came here just to see me..

-Boss: Yes I think, well I wish you from this time all the wonderful things in life! With luck you will find another true love that the one you...lost...

-Alexa: Thank you for everything.. Good bye boss! See you soon...

-Boss: Bye Alexa...
...
*Alexa wents to Lucas' mother's house*

-Alexa: *Knocks the door*

-Margarett: Go out! I don't want nobody to come here!

-Alexa: Margarett! Its me! Alexa...

-Margarett: What? Oh Alexa...you're welcome to come in...

-Alexa: Thank you very much... And Margarett how are you.. Since what happened...

-Margarett: Well I'm very stressed out...and I don't want to talk to nobody more than you, because you remember me all the happy things my son share with you...

-Alexa: Oh..miss..that's very kind and sweet from you...

-Margarett: Yes I think, I always wanted to my son to have all the good things of the world, and then you appeared... It was a signal, Lucas always told me 'bout the wonderful things he felt when he was with you.. And now he's gone..my sweet boy

-Alexa: I always tried to be the best person in Lucas life and I never knew if I was the best one.. 'Cause I never asked him.. And now that he died.. I don't know what I'm going to do now.. Without him.. He was my life and now HE DIED! Now I know why he didn't want to marry me, or to have a wedding or even kids, it was because of his illness...

-Margarett: Yes I know sweet heart, and I know that you will feel more bad than you're now if you sleep again in that apartment..

-Alexa: I know! But where I'm going to pass the night?

-Margarett: Here girl! It doesn't matter, I'm alone and you too so you better stay..

-Alexa: Well, good night Margarett...I'm very tired..

-Margarett: Good night Alexa, sleep well!

From this night Alexa was staying at Margarett's house because she was afraid to go again to that apartment... To the apartment where she shared a lot of good moments with somebody that she loved so much...