Lucas' Mother

Maybe it was not the first time Alexa went to a house to meet new people, but that day she felt very nervous, she never had gone to meet the mother of a person and less of a boy, she was dressed in a brown jacket with a dark green dress and cowboy boots, and a perfume that smelled like cotton candy. When Alexa was already about to ring the doorbell of the house, she wanted to go immediately but just as she was gonna turn...Lucas oppened the door and he invited her to pass, when Alexa was inside the house, Lucas's mother (called Margarett) lovingly greeted her and told her that her house was also her's.....

-Margarett: Alexa! It is nice to meet you! I am glad that my son is dating someone as nice as him... Just kidding

-Alexa: Hello Miss Margarett nice to meet you too, Lucas spoke to me a lot about you, and nice things eh Miss

-Margarett: Oh seriously! Normally he never speaks to his friends about me!! But its very good that he spoke about me with you...

-Lucas: Hey what if you make lunch mother! is nearly twelve o'clock

-Margarett: Oh men always think of eating .. No?

-Alexa: Yes! Hahaha

-Margarett: Good I'll to cook, you can stay on the couch if you want.

-Alexa: Oh thank you Miss.

-Margarett: Call me Margarett

-Alexa: Ok Margarett ;)

-Lucas: Hey, you don't look nervous, I thought you might be sweating ...

-Alexa: What do you say?! Your mother is a love, I thought this would go wrong but your mother is perfect!!

-Lucas: Well you do not know what you say you do not live with her!! Just kidding

-Alexa: Hahahaha your mother is very cute! Well, let's see a movie! I know which one can we see, you can put Netflix and we can see Just Go With It, its very funny!

Meanwhile Margarett was cooking,  and Alexa and Lucas were seeing a film Lucas gave a kiss to his girlfriend,and when it was lunchtime, Alexa and Lucas sat down to eat and they talked about college and that they will be graduating soon with Margarett and that what were their plans for the future.

-Alexa: I want to be the wife of your son "Marg"!

-Lucas: Yes mom, we are almost graduating, I want a life and I want to live with Alexa in my future!

-Margarett: Oh common guys! We dont know what will happen in the future stop making plans!

-Lucas & Alexa: Ok... ;(

When they were almost three pm , Alexa decided to leave and she hugged her boyfriend and she thanked Margarett for the delicious food she had done ... Alexa reached her home safely, just as she was already putting her pajamas she hear a very fine "ring" which came from her cellphone, was Lucas, he had sent a message and a emoji  throwing a kiss ...

*message*

Hey, even my mother exploted our bubble to live together, that's a goal for me, you'll see that! when we graduate we'll get married and we are going to have many children, and we are going to live in Miami !! We will be a very happy family, I send you a kiss!