Harmony&Ashley

Ashley's POV

I was literally bouncing in my seat. I'm on the tour bus with the guys on our way to our houses. I'm so excited cause I have been away from my girlfriend Harmony for about 6 months. She went on tour with us for a good month or so but she couldn't continue it because she is a model and she works for Victoria secret and they need as many modles as they can get.

I am about 5 minutes from my house and I am standing next to the door bouncing up and down waiting to go in a candy shop. "Calm down dude we all have people to see" I sighed at CC question. "I know its just... I really REALLY miss her and I like her a lot" I felt the bus stop and I looked out side the window. I saw Harmony sitting on the porch with a book. She looked up and smiled.

I ran out of the bus and out on the lawn as fast as I could. She hopped over the steps and jumped in my arms. I spun her around as she laughed. I set her down gently. I immediately kissed her with all my might. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I picked her up and she wrapped her long skinny legs around my waist. She pulled away and put our for heads together. "Let's get u inside I have a surprise later" I nodded and we went back to the bus to get my bags.

I can't wait to see my surprise

***later that night***

Harmony's POV

Me and ash were sitting in bed laying down enjoying each others presents. When I remembered the thing I got for Ashley. "Ash babe want to see what I got u" he nodded and smiled.

I got up and went to the closet to find the box I had his present in. I snuck to the bathroom and put it on. I came back and Ashley's jaw dropped.

I slowly walked over to the bed and crawled on top of him. I kissed his lips then his cheek, to his jaw line, and down his neck. He let out a low moan. I put my hand on his chest and went down. I felt him getting hard under every movement. I planed him through his jeans and he growled. "I call top babe" I said sedusivly in his ear. He nodded and I rubbed up to his stomach and back down but I went under his jeans and boxers. I grabbed his manhood and undid his Jeane's with my teeth. He played there huskily groaning when I would do something. I saw the tent in his jeans I sat on him and he held my hips I tugged on his shirt as I kissed his collar bones.

He slipped it off and undid the tie and clasp on my neck and upper back making the cloth on my boobs fall. I slipped off the bottoms and Ashley reached for a condom in the side drawer. But what he didn't know is I pulled off his boxers really fast and took him in my mouth. He gasped and gripped the bed. I sucked really hard and he moaned SUPER loud.

I let him go and sat on his stomach. I leaned down to his ear. "I have been a bad girl ashes" I bit his ear lobe and ran my hands on his chest and torso. "I think I need a punishment" he nodded and reached for the condom again.

He was about to put it on but I grabbed it and opened it with my teeth slowly. I watched Ashley bite his lip and growl at me. I smirked and humped his stomach. He groaned and I smiled. I moved lower on his body and put it on Ashley. He flipped us over and kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed him self at my entrance. I moaned and he went further. I whimpered and he stopped. Relaxed and nodded at ash. He went all the way in and he felt amazing.

Its like we were made to fit together like puzzle pieces. I moaned louder when he started to go. On the third thrust he hit my g-spot I moaned louder. "ASHLEY HARDER!" I yelled he bucked his hips and I screamed in pleasure and he kept doing it.

Thrusts

"HARDER"

thrusts

"HARDER!"

thrusts

"ASHLEY PLEASE HARDER!!!"

he went a lot harder. I screamed and pulled Ashley toward me. He moaned as he hit his high and I hit mine as well. We were so sweaty I could see beads of sweat coming off of Ashley and I. I smiled and he chuckled. "Dame u want it hard I'll remember that for next time"

I blushed crimson red and kissed his lips. "We could us some showers we smell like sex, sweat, and each other" he laughed and I nodded.

We got in the shower and dressed in PJs. Ashley and I changed the sheets and re made the bed. We fell asleep with the TV on FX.