Steph & Aaron Bruno

LarsFlowerCrown this is her chapter

Steph POV
I was sitting on my computer watching funny videos when my boyfriend for 6 months walks in with a smile on his face. I look over. "whats up with u Mr. Smiley's?" he walked over and sat next to me on the couch. He leaned in and kissed me passionate like. His hands were placed on my crossed knees and mine were in his blond hair. I moaned when he bit my lip. We separated and looked into his blue amazing eyes.

He was looking at my body like it was candy. "please" he whispered. I knew what he meant and i nodded. He immediately kissed me again and made his way down to my neck. I groaned again when he kissed my sweet spot. "lets go in the room" i nodded and he picked me up and carried me bridal style to our dark room.

Once Aaron closed the door he placed me on the bed and took off his shirt. I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. Aaron pulled at the bottom of my shirt signaling he wanted it off. I slipped off his shirt i was wearing to reveal my blue and black lace bra.

"Steph i need u babe" he groaned in my ear. I let out a shaky breath. my hands went for the buttons on his pants he was wearing. I herd him chuckle. "eager are we?" i blushed and slid off his pants. I saw the tent in his boxers and i saw the slightest blush appear on Aarons cheeks.

I pulled off my shorts, and my red panties were showing. "fuck" he groaned as he saw me. Aaron kissed the bottom on my neck and headed down. He got to the clip of my bra that was in between my boobs and undid it with his teeth. i slipped the fabric over my shoulders and tossed it on the ground. The tent in Aarons boxers was hard to miss now. he glided them off his body as did i with my bottoms.

Aaron breathed a shaky breath as he lined himself up to me and gently went inside. I gripped Aarons shoulders. "fuck ur tight Steph" i nodded and he continued to thrust in and out of my body. Moans and snapping skin was the only noise being herd in the room. i felt the firm and tightening of the not in my stomach. "a-aaron-n imc-close" i shuttered. "al-lmost baby" he went on a little longer till i couldn't go on any longer "baby im c-cum-" i didnt have time to finish my sentence cause i released on Aaron. He went a little bit more and came as well.

He collapsed on the bed to my left and our breathing is quite heavy. "u want to take a shower?" i nodded and we got up. But Aaron slapped my ass when we got in the shower.

best night ever....😉

~~~~~~
Hope u like it LarsFlowerCrown i am still taking request's and i need more ideas u guys. Anyways make sure to check out my other books called 'BVB TOUR' and 'Ashleys what now'

Ok peace out my fallen Angeles