Harmony And Ash pt 1

Ok so PS... I know ash isn't lesbian but I love her so in this she is

Ash's POV

I was sitting on the couch in my house when my girlfriend harmony of 10 months comes through the door. "Hey babe" I say standing up. She walks over to me smiling and kisses me lightly. We pull apart and I start thinking. We have only ever made out... I wonder when we can actually do something... But I'm not rushing. My thoughts were cut short with harmony kissing my neck. And since she is 3 inches taller than me its not that hard. "I know what ur thinking baby... Remember?" Ohh ya I forgot she is a vampire. We met through my friend Chris and we hit it off. She kept kissing my neck and holding my waste tightly but not to hurt me. My hands were in her short blue and purple hair. "Why don't we take a shower baby.. U must be sweaty?" I whisper cause she is kissing my sweet spot. Slowly she nods and pulls away. "So how was practice?" I ask as we go up the stairs. "It was cool but my 250 kept breaking and mikes 110 needs a new clutch so I was mainly working on dirt bikes all day" ya harmony is a big dirt bike rider and its fun cause me and her take all kinds of fun pics on her dirt bike. We got to the room and harmony let go of my and and took off her shirt. Her abs were chiseled and muscles on her arms were amazing. She spotted me looking and stopped. "U sure u want a shower baby?" She groaned in my ear biting my ear lobe.

I nodded and took off my shirt. Harmony was wearing a black bra and I was wearing a blue one. She held my hips closer to hers and started to undo my belt while I traced all her tattoos slowly. She has her sleeves, chest, back, and neck all done and when she found out i was her mate she got my name tattooed on her left boob over her heart. Harmony fully got off my belt and shorts and made me jump up and wrap my legs around her waste. "U ok" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and she walked over to the bathroom.

She set me down on the cold counter kissing me slowly as she took off her riding pants. They slid down her masculine legs easily and she stepped out of them. Kicking off her shoes and socks I turned on the water while her kisses went to my neck again. "H-harmony... The show-wer?" I asked. She stopped kissing my neck but didn't move. "Ur confusing?" She chuckled. She took off her bra and this us the first time I have ever seen her bear chested... She has nice boobs. Taking off her underwear I saw her look over at me. "What?" She sounded nervous.... Harmony NEVER gets nervous. I got off the counter and took off my bra and underwear.

I grabbed Harmony's neck and lulled her to my night kissing her hard. She gripped my naked waste and pulled me closer to her than I already was. Our chests were pressed against each other while we kissed and it felt... Right. I turned off the water from the shower and started walking out of the bathroom. Slowly but surly we made it to the bed and harmony laid me on the bed. She moved her lips from mine down to my neck. "H-hol-ly f-fuck" I harshly whispered. Harmony held my thighs so that they were at her hips making me feel so exposed. She kissed the placed under my ear and I moaned. She sucked and licked that area while my hands gripped her broad shoulders feeling all the muscle she has gained. "Ash?" Harmony whispered in my ear. "Huh?" I groaned. "I asked one of my friends and asked them if biting ur mate hurts them and they said that it gives them extreme pleasure... So can I?" I nodded not being able to speak.

I felt harmony draw out her fangs and gently ran them over my neck. The coolness sent shivers up my body. I mustered up a moan and that sent harmony off the edge. She sunk her fangs in my neck and it was like heaven. I almost screamed at how amazing it felt. I felt the blood leave my body but that only increased the pleasure more. "FUCK HARMONY!" I screamed. She chuckled and pulled her fangs out of my neck. I groaned but it felt amazing still. "Ur blood is my new addiction baby" she whispered in my ear as her hand ran down my stomach. I shuttered when her finger ran over my clit. Making me moan and grip her skin tightly he chuckled a deep chuckle in my ear.

Slowly she put one finger in side me and I moaned. Moving her finger slowly at first I arched my back making my boobs push up into Harmony's face. She grabbed my boob in her mouth and it make me scream. "F-f-as-ster!" I screamed. Thrusting her fingers into me faster I gripped her pelvis pulling her towards me she moaned. "Ash h-holy shit!" Using her vampire speed she trusted super fast in me. I was about to scream when harmony covered my mouth. Then a knock on the door was herd. Me and harmony groaned but pulled her fingers out of me licking them slowly in front of my face. It was soo fucken sexy.

Harmony's POV

The knock on the door really pissed me off but I got on one of my jerseys that went down half way to my thighs and some shorts. I went down stairs and opened the door to find miw's bassest ghost standing there. "What up dude?" I asked. He nodded. "Yo I was just hear to tell u that the video for angel eyes is starting in an hour so be ready to see ur girl in action" he said. "Ohh i already have" I said averting my eyes to the stairs. He got the message and blush crimson. "Dude... Congrats but sorry I didn't know" he whispered. "Thanks and its fine we will see u in an hour" he nodded and ran off. I used my super speed and rushed up stairs to find ash waiting. "Babe... The angel eyes shoot is today" I laughed. She groaned and dramatically fell on the bed. "U know me and Chris are supposed to be pretending we are having sex right" she whispered in my ear. I got steamed but cooled down when she held my wrists.

I nodded and we got ready. All she wore was one of my shirts and a pair of black skinnies while I wore the same thing just my jersey instead. We got on one of the dirt bikes that I have that is street legal and drove off. When we pulled in on the street I could see everyone was outside. I revved the engine and went faster. Ash giggled and it made my heart flutter. I did a wheely as we passed everyone and they all cheered. I went on 2 wheels again and turned around passing them but when we were in the middle I pulled the back of the bike up and ash screamed. We stayed there for a few seconds till I set the bike down and pulled in the parking lot. I got off the bike and helped ash off but Ricky and Chris tackled me. I wrestled with them for a bit till ash gave me a glare. I stopped and stood up wrapping my arm around her waist. 'Later' I mouthed to them. They nodded and we went inside the house were the shoot would be held. When it came to the part for ash and Chris to pretend I stepped out cause I wouldn't want to get steamed up. I went to the field near the house and just sat there thinking. I levitated myself off the ground and sat in piece till I got tackled again. It was the rest of MIW besides Chris and BVB. They all were vampire so when they tackled me we just spun in the air. Its awesome cause the guys don't treat me like I'm a girl treat me like im one of the boys. Ashley from BVB grabbed my neck and started to give me a noogie. "Hey look who got laid with there girl for the first time man good going" ash laughed. I pushed him off and sighed. "Ghost?" I groaned. "I HAD to tell them!!". He argued. I just shrugged "well thanks to ghost-mic Balls over here we didn't get to do anything" I groaned while kicking ghost in the shoulder. He laughed as did the others. Balz came up next to me. "Ull get her dude don't worry" he nudged me. I saw Andy and CC were spinning around and it reminded me of mine, Chris's, and Ricky's game. So I tackled them and we began to spin and act like guys till ash and Chris came up but since ash is the only one who isn't a vampire she rode in Chris's arms. I stopped wrestling and picked up ash and she climbed on my back with her legs around my torso.

I hope what Balz said it right?