ANDY AND MADDY

Maddy's POV

Andy had been on tour for about 3 months and I miss the shit out of him. We were high school sweet hearts and I think I did a pretty good job at my man.

I was sitting on my counter eating an orange when there was a knock on the door. I got off the counter and opened the door only to be engulfed in a huge hug. It was Andy. I started to cry I hugged back with my face in his neck. He spun me around and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I missed u so much I don't want to be away from u for so long again I almost died."

I giggled at his statement. "I missed u to I was so bored with out my batman around to save me from the torture of joker taking me shopping with his Hench men Ella" I hopped off his body only to be brought back on the couch. "I say movie night" I nodded and bolted to the kitchen to get snacks.

***20 minutes in the movie***

Andy and I were watching a movie and a sex scene came on. I got this sudden boost of confidence out of no were. I started to massage his neck. He let out a low groan, I scooted up a little so I was on my knees and I kissed his neck and shoulder hungrily. I grabbed the other side of his neck and pulled on it a little.

"Madison" Andy moaned my name making me want more. He grabbed my waist. He picked me up me not breaking the kisses I am giving him. He led us up stairs to our room. He went to the bed and layed me down.

He hovered over me and he kissed me full on the lips. His hands explored my body and mine wondered in his hair. "Please...Andy..... I'm .......ready I need u right now" I said in between moan. He pulls off my shirt and I do the same to him. He smirked once he saw my batman bra.

He takes his sweet time to slip off my shorts I was wearing and kissing me legs as he does so. He gets to my red lace undies and takes them off with his teeth. He takes off my bra expertly with one hand. And started to massage my breast. I let a low moan escape my lips and with his free hand he slowly traced between my boobs, down my stomach, and to my clit. He massaged my clit getting a few moans from me here and there.

"Andy I need u now please" I moaned. I really did need him. He is my everything and I need to be with him in more ways than one. I felt a huge about of pleasure go through me. I screamed/moaned Andy's name.

I looked down and I saw he was eating me out. "Andy its not ur tounge I want but I'm not complaining." He tore off his pants and boxers and hovered over me.  I gave him the 'ready' nod and he slowly pushed inch by inch inside me. "Andy" I moaned as he stopped.

He gave me a few seconds before he was pounding into me. He leaned down to kiss me but he hit my G spot causing me to moan in pleasure. He kept hitting that same spot over and over. He started to kiss my neck and us being together so long he knew right were it was. I dug my nails into his back making him groan and moan.

I moaned louder than expected cause he didn't move his lips. "U like this babe" I nodded biting my lip cause I didn't trust my voice.

He kept going till he was almost at his high. I stopped him and me being the 'outgoing' person I am I took him in my mouth. "Fuck ma-adison d-dont stop" he growned. I took him beep throat and he hung his head back. "Mad-disom I'm g-gonna c-cum" as if on cue I felt him cum in my mouth and I swallowed all of the substance."that... Was.... Amazing madds" I pushed him on the bed and we laid there while he massages my clit cause he knew it hurt. "Babe u want a shower?" I nodded and we got up. We took a shower and we got dressed. And laid down falling asleep in each others in brace.