chapter 6

Five weeks later

Bart's POV

Today, Lexi was finally going to get out of the hospital. My mom was driving me there to go get her. My dad, Jory, Cindy, Emma, Melody, and our dog, Clover, were at home waiting for Lexi's arrival. I was really excited, my mom, Emma, and I had planned something special. A pinic! Just me and her, in the woods. I had a feeling Clover might follow us because he really liked Lexi, he missed her too.

Time skip ~at the pinic~

Lexi was dressed in a blue sparkling dress, her hair in a French braid, and blue, low top converse. Bart was in a tuxedo. (yah I know they're 12 but still they have to look nice) Gosh, she looked beautiful, with her brunette hair, and beautiful brown eyes, like mine. We were sitting on the blanket, eating turkey and cheese sandwiches.

"These are really good sandwhichs!" Lexi exclaimed happily. "Who made them?" she asked. "Emna, and my mom." I answered. Clover wouldnt stop putting his nose in the picnic basket. "Shoo! Clover, get away from the basket!" I yelled at him. "You know he's not going to move as long as he knows there's food in there, right?" Lexi said, giggling.

Clover barked in agreement and lied down by Lexi. She rubbed his belly. "Who's a good boy, who's a good boy?!" she said while rubbing his belly, clover lifted up a paw. I smiled looking at the both of them. I knew how good Lexi was with animals, she wants to be a verterain when she grows up. I want to be a doctor, like my dad.

Once Bart and Lexi were done eating, they played fetch with Clover over by a pond. Bart accidentally threw the ball in the pond "Oops..." he said. Clover went running after the ball, full speed. He splashed water everywhere. When he got out, he shook the water onto Bart and Lexi. They both screamed playfully. They all went back to Barts house to give Clover a bath.

~A/N Hey you guys! So, I finally updated, I hope you guys like this chapter!❤ -Alyssa~