Chapter 1.

Harry's POV:

"Harry it's time to get up, and get ready for your first day of high school!" Mom said.

"Ok!" I shout back. I really don't want to go to this new school, I wouldn't be going if it wasn't for my mom being transferred here.

I go in my bathroom and strip down to take a quick shower. "Hurry Harry!" Mom yelled.

I get out of the shower and go to my closet to pick out an outfit. I pick a gray shirt, some skinny jeans, and a beanie.

I head downstairs to the kitchen where my mom had breakfast prepared for me. "Oh mom you didn't have to do this." I say.

"Yes I did you need a heathy breakfast before your first day of school!" She insisted. "Well ok, thanks!" I say happily.

Sense I don't have a car yet I have to walk to school. I start walking for about 5 minutes when someone walks up beside me.

"Hey." He says. "Hi." I reply. "I'm Niall, Niall Horan." He states. "I'm Harry." , "I like that name." He chuckles. "So are you new here?" He asks. "Yes." I say shyly.

"Well don't worry I'll be your friend throughout the year." We both laugh. "Thanks, I figured no one would want to talk to me?" I say.

"Why is that?" , "Well because I'm usually the loner at schools." I say causing him to look down. "Well not this year, you seem like the fun type of person." He says making me smile.

"If you say so." I laugh. "Well were here." He says. We go inside where people are flooding the halls. I have biology so I go upstairs, I notice that Niall's still with me.

"Going to biology?" He asks. "Yeah, are you?" , "Yep." He says smiling. We get in the room and he goes to his seat and waves for me to come over.

"You can sit next to me!" He says making me laugh. "You're a really nice person, I mean, no one else would help me out like you did.

He laughs, "No problem." We both smile. We were talking about the classes we shared when a guy walks in the room.

It wasn't just any guy, this guy caught my attention. He was wearing a shirt with thin blue strips, red skinny jeans, and had on suspenders.

Niall waved a hand in front of my face, "That's Louis Tomlinson, I noticed he caught your eye." He winks.

"No, don't even take it that way!" I say. "Don't worry everyone has a crush on him, all the girls, and some guys." He pats my shoulder.

After biology, Niall grabs my arm and pulls me into the bathroom. "Do you like him?" He asks. "Erm kind of?" I say blushing. "It's ok Harry, I'm gay as well." He says making me look up at him.

"Y-you are?" I ask. "Yes, I know it's hard to believe." He chuckles. "Well I'm not sure what I am." I say. "Well that's ok, just know you can always talk to me if you need to." He says reassuringly.

"Ok, thanks." I say relived. "You better feel special, you're the only one who knows I'm gay." He says

"Really why'd you choose to tell me?" I ask. "Well you also seem like the person who can keep a secret, what can I say? I'm optimistic." He says laughing.