Chapter 10.

Louis' POV:

I can't believe I helped Niall commit vandalism! I really hope we don't get caught, I'm worried. We'll get expelled, the only reason I come to school now is because of Harry.

I can't just leave him here alone, while I'm expelled for a week. I'll just have to lay low for a couple days, being wanted is fun! Except no one knows I did it.

I told Harry I did it, he understands completely. He says he would have done the same thing. So I guess I'll just keep everything a secret.

*****

Harry's POV:

I'm taking Louis out tonight, I feel really bad, he probably hates me or thinks I don't care about him, because we don't hang out a lot.

I'm texting Louis now,

Me: Hey love!

Louis: Hey!

Me: Don't forget about tonight!

Louis: How could I! It's with you ;)

Me: Awh stop it I'm blushing

Louis: I feel really bad about this :(

Me: About what?

Louis: I'm supposed to be the man in the relationship, not you, and you're taking me out it should be the other way around :(

Me: Oh you're the man? ;)

Louis: Why yes, yes I am!

Me: Ok ok watever u say!

Louis: Hey! I am! But I'm going to do something nice for you too! :)

Me: wat? ;)

Louis: You'll see haha!

Me: Well now I'm excited!

Louis: You should be :)

Me: Well I should start getting ready ttyl <3

Louis: See you at 9! <3

I hop in the shower, singing Imagine Dragons. After I finish I pick out the nicest outfit I can find in my closet. I look in the mirror to fix myself up.

A pair of brown boots, a button up shirt, and black skinny jeans. I grab a few things before I go, mostly gum. You can never be too prepared.

I chew a piece before I walk out to get my mum's car, I already checked to see if it was ok to take. I start the car and pull off to go pick up Louis, I'm running late though.

I look at the time and see it's 9:30pm, Louis is going to be so upset, I text him to let him know I'm not ditching him.

Me: Hey, just wanted to tell you I'm on my way :/

Louis: ok bby :)

Me: you're not mad??

Louis: of course I'm not mad :)

Me: oh ok :)

Louis: see you when you get here! <3

Me: cya!

I pull into Louis' driveway and honk the horn, he runs out looking hot. He's wearing a cute T-shirt and a pair of chinos, with a pair of black vans.

He gets in looking excited, "Hi!" He says joyfully. "Hey babe!" I say kissing his cheek. "So where are we going?" Louis asks. "You'll see." I wink.

"Ugh! Irony sucks!" He says laying his head on my shoulder. I kiss his forehead, as light rain starts to fall on the windshield. "Dammit it's raining!" I say angrily.

"What's wrong with a little rain?" Louis asks sitting up. "I might as well tell you where we were going!" I say continuing. "We were going to have a picnic in the park, but now we can't." I say sadly checking the weather with my phone.

The weather says raining for the rest of the night, "It's just going to keep raining." I say huffing. "We'll thats ok! We can hang at my place?" Louis says smiling. "That sounds fun!" I say laughing.

"I told you I was the man in the relationship!" He chuckles. "Why say that?" I ask smiling. "Cause you're coming to my place now." He says. "But first we're getting ice cream!" He says chuckling.

"Who said I'm driving there?" I ask laughing. "You're not, I am." He says. "Switch places?" I ask. "Exactly, I'll drive us." Louis says getting out of the car.

I also get out passing each other at the back of the car. He starts to pull of as I put on my seatbelt. "So where are we getting ice cream?" I ask. "Cold Stone?" He replies with a question.

"I love it there!" I act like a child. "You're so childish." Louis rolls his eyes playfully. "That's why you love me!" I kiss his cheek. "That's one reason." He says smiling.

"Tell me the others?" I smile back. "Sure, this may take a while?" He laughs. "I've got time." I say sitting back. "Well first off there's your accent, the deepness in your voice." He says looking at his surroundings.

"Your beautiful green eyes, the way they flicker in the light." He says continuing. "Your curls, so soft." He says touching my hair while keeping his eyes on the road.

I smile, he's so nice and caring towards me. "How caring you are towards your loved ones, your personality shines bright." He smiles. I kiss his cheek, "thank you, Louis, no ones ever took the time to compliment me like that." I smile slightly.

"Well you mean a lot to me, Harry, no one appreciates you like I do." He kisses my forehead. "I love you, Louis." I say looking for his reaction. "I love you too, Harry." He looks at me. I see happiness in his crystal blue eyes.

I kiss him, "keep your eyes on the road there babe." I chuckle. "Thanks, I get lost in your amazing eyes." He says turning on the radio. Lana Del Ray is on, "oh I like this song!" Louis says singing along.

It's summertime sadness, I can't help but laugh at him softly singing along. He smiles, "sing with me." He says turning it up a bit. We sing along until we reach Cold Stone, and get ice cream.

"Thank you, Louis, this night has been a lot of fun!" I chuckle. "My pleasure!" He laughs. "So do you want to come back to my place?" He asks. "Sure, that sounds fun!" I jump up.