Chapter 3.

Harry's POV:

After I caught Louis staring at me, I couldn't think straight. I thought to myself, do I actually have a chance? Or is this just going to end badly?

I'm so caught up in these thoughts I didn't hear the bell ring. Niall tried to snap me out of it but the teacher told him she'll take care of it.

After she slammed a ruler on my desk I snapped out of it. "You better hurry to your next class!" She says. I grab my stuff and run.

I'm in a full out sprint trying to get to my next class passing every room because my next class is on the other side of school.

I come up on the music room and turn the corner, only to hit someone or something head on.

I drop my stuff and fall, "Are you ok mate?" A voice says. I look down met face to face with Louis.

I had landed on top of him, "oh I'm so sorry!" I exclaim. "I was running to class and I didn't see you, I'm so sorry!" I keep on.

"It's ok." He says. "I'm Louis," he says putting out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Harry." I reply.

"So we finally meet." He says. "Umm yeah?" I say confused. "Oh it's just that I saw you staring at me earlier." He says.

"What! If anything you were staring at me!" I reply laughing. He laughs with me. "You're pretty funny." He states.

"So I've been told," I say making him laugh. "So are you and Niall a thing?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"No!" I yell. "Why would you think that!" , "well you two are always together!" He says.

"Well were not!" I state poutingly. "Oh shit!" He says hurriedly. "I gotta get back to class!" , "oh yeah me too!" I exclaim.

"I guess I'll see you around, Harry." He says as if he wants to. "Yeah it was great meeting you, Louis!" I say smiling like an idiot.

He chuckles and turns the corner.

*****

Louis' POV:

I was getting a drink and heading back to class when the curly haired boy knocked me down.

We talk for a little bit and I realize I had to get back to class, "I guess I'll see you around." I say. "Yeah it was great meeting you, Louis!" He says. I chuckled and left.

I got back to class and all I could think about was Harry. I thought to myself, I need him near me, I need him around me, I just needed to know he was there.

I want Harry Styles, as a boyfriend. But the only problem is, I'm dating Eleanor, and breaking up with her isn't going to be easy.