Chapter 11.

Niall's POV:

Now that I'm done with part one of trying to get rid of Zayn, I can sit back and wait until this vandalism thing blows over. Of course it won't be that easy, Zayn obviously suspects it was me.

Why wouldn't he? I mean there is a ton of people that hate him, but he gives me glares when we pass each other in the halls. He's angry about it, but he doesn't confront me, and I have no idea why not?

We're leaving second period so now it's free period, I'm going outside to get some fresh air. I sit on a bench and pull out my phone to text Liam,

Me: Hey babe! :)

Liam: Hey Niall! What's up?

Me: I figured since it's free period you might want to come outside and sit with me? :D

Liam: That sounds great! Be right there!

Me: Ok! See you then :)

Someone's hand goes over my screen causing me to look up in confusion, I was hoping it was Liam, but it wasn't. It was Zayn, coming out to smoke, "Hey fag." He says lighting the cigarette.

"You know what? I gotta go, bye." I say starting to walk away, but Zayn grabs me by my arm and pulls me back. "Ow!" I shout. "You're not going anywhere." He says puffing out more smoke.

"Why not?" I say coughing, letting him know the smoke is in my face. "Shut up and listen!" He says looking at me. His dark eyes letting me know he wants me dead. "I know you did it." He says looking away knowing people are looking at us now.

"What did I do?" I ask, I already know though of course. "You fucked with my locker!" He says grabbing my face, making me pay attention. I jerk away from his grasp. "What makes you think that?" I ask.

"It's obvious! You wrote 'pay back' on it!" He says trying to lower his voice. "So what? You're not gonna say anything, you've been in enough trouble already." I say not finished.

"Next step is expulsion, we both know that." I say taking his cigarette and stepping on it. "So you think you're big and bad now?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "No, but I know you won't fight back." I reply.

"Hey Niall!" I hear Liam call. "I've got to go see my BOYFRIEND." I emphasize. "Cool, Bye!" He says rolling his eyes. He seems nicer? Is he warming up to gays? It's not like I'm any different from him. I just like guys, and he likes girls.

I could get away with anything now! Zayn can't fight back. I wish he would so he'd leave the school.