Chapter 4.

Harry's POV:

This is the class I have with Louis, History, the teacher is picking out partners for our field trip to Paris.

I really hope I get Niall he's the only person I really know. "Niall you're with Eleanor!" , "Harry you're with Louis!" She says.

I look over to Niall worriedly, and then I look back to Louis. He smiles and waves. I smile back and wave.

I look back to Niall who's talking to Eleanor. I guess about the trip. I head back Louis seat, he pulls up a chair for me. "Oh, thanks." I say.

"No problem." He smiles. "So about the trip, are you going?" I ask. "Of course!" , "oh good I wouldn't want to go alone!" I say making him chuckle.

"This is going to be fun! Just the two of us together in Paris!" I shut my mouth as soon as I said it.

Oh my god! Why did I say that! He's going to think I'm a creep! He blushed! Is that good or bad?

"Yeah, just the two of us." He winks. Oh my god! He winked at me! "Stop you're going to make me blush." I say.

"Well you should, you're cute when you blush." , "you wouldn't want El to hear you." I reply.

"Yeah you're right." The final bell rings for us to go home. "See you tomorrow?" I ask. "Of course!" I wave to him. He smiles and winks at me again.

What is up with him and winking? I know he could never feel the same way I feel about him. Or could he?

I start walking home when a car pulls up next to me, "You need a ride?" Louis says. "God you scared me!" I yell. "Sorry." He replies.

I get in the car, "I live two blocks down, thanks for the lift." I say. "Sure thing." He passes my street, "umm that was my street?" I say worried.

"Oh I know I'm not taking you home, were going to get frozen yogurt!" He laughs. 'Plus I need some things for the trip." He adds.

We get to Sweet Frog, after we get our ice cream we sit down. "So about back at class, why did you say that? About me and you?" Louis asks.

I freeze, trying to think of an excuse. Just than Niall walks in yelling, "Harry!" He yells. He sits with us.

Thank god, I was going to have to tell Louis the truth. "So you must be Niall!" Louis says. "Yep that's me!" He chuckles.

Niall looks over to me, "oh! Am I interrupting something?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Sort of." Louis says. No! Please don't leave me here Niall I'm scream in my head. "Ok, I'll leave you two alone then." He winks.

"What was that about?" Louis asks. "I have no idea!" I say blushing. I think Louis forgets what he was saying because he didn't bring it back up.

After Louis drops me off I go inside, thanking him for the treat. My phone vibrates, it's Louis. I gave him my number for the trip.

Louis: That was fun ;)

Me: ya haha thanks again!

Louis: my pleasure :)

Me: when's the trip again?

Louis: Monday!

Me: oh ok thanks! :)

Louis: I can't wait!!

Me: me neither!

Louis: I really want go to the top of the Eiffel Tower!

Me: me too!

Louis: well I g2g cya!

Me: bye! :)