Chapter 3

Xander's pov

Today I woke up and felt nervous on what I was going to do. Today was the day I was going to ask Emma out. I had negative thoughts in my mind like what if she doesn't say yes, or what if she doesn't like me. I got over the butterflies in my stomach and then I decided before I ask Emma out I should ask her brothers if it's okay. I got ready for the day and then I went outside to go find Ravi and Luke.

Emma's pov

I woke up today with a smile on my face because I had a awesome dream about Xander last night. I don't want to go into any details but we went on a date. It was amazing I just wish it was real. I decided to get out of bed and go find Luke and Ravi because I didn't spend that much time with them yesterday. I got ready for the day and went out the door to go find them.

Emma went around camp and saw Luke and Ravi down by the archery range and she walked closer to them but hid behind a rock because she saw Xander with them and she wanted to hear the conversation.

Xander's pov

I was standing with Luke and Ravi at the archery range and I just came right out and said it "Can I ask Emma out on a date?"

Emma's pov

I covered my mouth quickly that way they couldn't hear me saw awe. I was really excited that Xander liked me because I really like him. So I pretended to come down from the hill and go hang out with Ravi and Luke and then I would just play it cool with Xander because I can't let him know that I know he's going to ask me out. Did I say that right well who cares I'm going to go down there.

Hey guys

X+R+L~ hey Emma

I wanted to come hang out with y'all because I haven't in the past few days.

Luke and Ravi just stared at Xander and gave him a nod so that way he could ask the question he had been wanting to ask

What is wrong with you all

L~ nothing

R~ nothing at all

Okay weirdos

R~ Luke and I have to be somewhere now so well just leave you two alone

L~ yea we uh have uh homework to do

Homework?

R~ yea I have to tutor Luke in math because you know he's really bad at it

L~ okay bye

Then the two teenagers walked off freakishly to their cabin which left Xander and Emma there alone

What was all that about?

X~I have no idea

Xander are you okay you look a little pale?

X~ Emma there's something I need to ask you

Yeah what is it

X~would you like to go on a date with me?

Xander I'd love to go on a date with you

X~ well I'll pick you up at seven and we'll go to the spot

Okay I guess I'll see you then

X~ bye Emma

Bye Xander

Emma's pov

Eeek Xander asked me out on a date. I went back to my cabin and told the girls in my cabin and then later they help me pick out something to wear and help me get ready for my date with Xander I was really excited.

Xander's pov

I finally got it out and I'm so relived that she said yes I went to my cabin and got ready and then set up the spot for our date tonight. I was really excited for my date with Emma tonight.

********************************************

Comment below About the book I will take requests for chapters

Sneak peek next chapter:
In this chapter Emma and Xander go on their first date and have a little mishaps during the date

~author