Chapter 13

Jacob pov
I woke uo it was only 5 in the morning I couldn't  sleep anymore so I just got on my phone and checked all my social media, I Had a lot of notifications from fans most of them were just like
"Jacob plz follow me on musical.ly!😍"   "Plz make my your best fan forever or follow me  in musical.ly plz💖😭😭"......so they were mostly about musical.ly

Before I knew it, it was almost 8 I decided to get ready for school, and when I went down the stairs to put my shoes I saw Stephine all ready.

Stephine pov
When I woke up I saw that the time was 6:30am I got out of bed and headed in to my bathroom to get ready for school, I took a shower, brush my teeth, did my hair, than picked out my clothes.
I had a simply outfit today I just had a adidas white crop top with a leggings and I put my maroon vans to go with the whole outfit, I went down to go get breakfast, I then saw Jacob at the stairs. "Morning Jacob" was the first thing I said to him "Morning" he replied with a smile "Do you want to join me? I'm about to have breakfast" "Sure, what are you gonna have?" " I think I'll have some eggs and bacon today" "Man I LOVE BACON!!"Jacob kind of yelled "SHHHHHHH! You'll wake people up"

*********************************************************************************

Authors Note
Hi guys! Sorry haven't been updating this book for quite a while but here is a new chapter! Hope you like it, Keep reading!