Part Three

"I want you too baby." Jessica repeats when the kiss broke and she was able to breath again. Danny griped tighter around her hips pulling her up tighter to his chest and pulling her back off of the wall. Jessica's hands slid once again to rest on his chest and she tilted her chin up at him as he looked down at her. She stood up on her tip toes to catch her balance. Danny kissed her nose and slipped his hands down to grip her behind firmly in his palms.

"You are so damn cute. Do you know that?" He whispered as he stared into her eyes watching her intently.

"Maybe if I was a little cuter you would have stayed home." Jessica smirked trying to get a rise out of him. Danny's eyes grew wide not expecting her response. He looked at her for a moment and scoffed as she smiled back up at him. His hand fell hard on her left cheek, that he had held in his right hand, and Jessica jumped, gasping as she laughed.

"You, up stairs." Danny commanded.

"And what if I don't?" Jessica asked gripping his shirt in her hands.

Danny shook his head moving her away from the wall and turning her so that her back now faced the stair case. He moved his leg in between hers giving him leverage on her body.

"You and your attitude." He scoffed. His hand fell once again on her rear, a loud slap echoing threw the empty corridor. "Up." he commanded again.

Jessica stayed still a smirk on her face. "Are you going to spank me again; Daddy?" she let the last word roll off her tongue making it almost drip from her lips.

"Oh that isn't the only thing i'm gonna do to you tonight princess." he smirked. He pushed her backwards making her move towards the steps. Her legs moved slowly around his as he directed her. She watched his jaw as it became rigid. Her heals clicked on the floor with each step and his dress shoes echoed with a soft pattering sound. After a few steps Jessica's heal connected with the marble stairs and she gripped Danny's shirt tighter to keep herself from falling backwards. Her eyes widened and she looked at him in shock. Danny patted her butt a few times not quite as hard this time as the last couple of times.

"Up." he nodded his head up the stairs, his voice was stern and his jaw still tight.

Jessica released his shirt from her grip and stared up at him. Danny loosened his grip on her and allowed her to slip from his hands. She turned around slowly straitening her shirt as she started up the stairs. Danny leaned on the railing resting his foot on the first step as he watched her walk. The muscles in her back tight and shapely,her soft blonde hair cascading over her shoulders bouncing with each step, her hips swaying as she moved enticingly up the stairs, and her hand softly grazing over the railing.

When she reached about midway and had yet to feel Danny against her she turned to see him still at the foot of the staircase. She smiled letting her blouse fall over one shoulder revealing more of her back and part of her breast.

"You coming?" she asked over her shoulder.

Danny smiled watching as her hair fell over her shoulder covering his view of her body. "Just enjoying the view." he remarked. He stepped quickly up the stairs skipping two at a time, gripping her hips in his hands once again and kissed her deeply over her shoulder. Her tongue traced his upper lip as she pulled away and he gave her one last slap.

"Go on now." he instructed motioning for the landing.

Jessica laughed anticipating the nights 'adventure'. Two whole weeks she had been missing him, two whole weeks she had been craving his touch, and now she was going to get it; and then some. She moved faster towards the landing, her heals connecting with it sooner than she expected, sending her stumbling forward. Danny gripped her hips holding her steady to catch her balance. She began to giggle uncontrollably once again, and he turned her to face him guiding her back to the wall. He held her hips tight in his hands as she laughed.

"You're quite graceful tonight aren't you?" he laughed sarcastically at her numerous fumbles. Jessica laughed nodding her head as he mumbled numorous 'Yeah's and 'are ya sure's.

"I guess the excitement is getting to me." she giggled as Danny pushed his hips against her.

"Lets hope that subsides." he growled.

She laughed again and pushed him away before his lips met hers. She moved quickly for the bedroom.

Danny followed close behind not wanting to lose contact "And just where do you think you are going?" he asked just as Jessica reached the bedroom door. She backed up to it twisting the knob in her hand.

She faced Danny as he stood up against her. "Not in the hallway dear." she remarked strait faced. "I don't know if I can handle another case of rug-burn." She forced the door open and Danny quickly grabbed her, his large hands encircling her waist. He lifted her and she bounced on her toes. Her legs wrapped around him and her hands held tight to his neck.

*Just a little bit of langston love for you guys. I'm sorry I haven't been in lately I still don't have a computer charger 😒. Anyways I thought I would give you guys just a little piece of up coming action. Let me know what y'all think. Love you tons. 😘
Little Miss Lange