Chapter 8✨

Chyanne POV
"Wanna go to the park?" Jhene said coming in, breaking our comfortable silence.
"Yeah sure" ace agreed.
I simply nodded. It looked as if Jhene was also crying. Probably about leaving Joesph. I can't believe I kissed him.

Ace tossed Jhene the keys to his Family Audi.
"You're driving. I'm tired" he said, staring at Jhene.
"Yeah that's fine." Jhene smiled.
"Leggo peeps" Ace gestured to the door.
*
I saw some Skaters racing each other when I looked through the window. As I walked out the car to the path, some idiot skated passed me hitting my shoulder.

"Owwch!" I yelped in pain.
"My bad.." He smirked and kept skating. Who does this nigga think he is? I wanted to run after him and slap his smirk off his face but I felt sudden pains in my arm and I couldn't do anything.

I must admit, he was pure sexy. His lips were plump and. He had big, perfect curls in his hair. I wanna know his name. Wait, was that Roc Royal? I was probably just seeing things, hoping it was him. But why did he bump into me like that? The path was wide enough?

Ace cursed at him as he rode on.
"Never mind Chyanne. If anyone does that to you again I'll fuck 'em up" he patted my shoulder. I'm so happy I have such a protective big brother. I love him so much.
"It's fine ace, it didn't even hurt that much." I lied.
"Mm" he raised his eyebrow and kept walking.

Chresanto POV
As I was skating down the path I bumped into this shawty. She was extremely beautiful! She had cake and everything. And those lips were kissable.

I purposely bumped into her to make her remember me. I'm pretty sure she will. I heard some boy curse at me but I didn't give a shit. Her boyfriend maybe?

Chyanne POV
"I'm Finna go to the ice cream van, want anything?" I asked.
"OMG, get me two bars of dairy Oreo chocolate and a bottle of water and a bubble gum ice cream. Ace?" She listed. Ace chuckled.
"Nothing fat ass" he raising his eye brow.
"Lmao"
"Shut up, I just went through a break up. I need the comfort." She looked to the floor. He stayed silent and continued walking over to the lake so I strolled over to the van.

I took a good look at the menu at the side of the van before I chose. I already ordered Jhene's so I brought them over to her without getting myself anything. We sat by the lake for a while longer. I felt my belly rumble so I went by the van again. I froze when I saw him in front of me.
--------------------------------------
Excuse Mistakes🦄
-M❤️