Behind the masks

Hello again, I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long I have just been really busy and haven't even had enough time to read the stories that I normally read. But right now I have time WOOT!!! So I'm going to write another one-shot story, but it will be kinda short. Also it will have villains up to the season finally, so sorry if you haven't watched that far yet. I am also skipping a few villains, there is a certain one that everyone who watched the season finally probably knows about and I am DEFINITELY skipping her I can't deal with trying to write a second person with Chloe's personality. Anyway, I could talk for forever but I think we should get onto the story!!!

There is a school dance coming up and of course it is a miraculous theme to honor the heroes but also for the villains. Everyone has agreed that even though the villains messed up the town they were only doing it because of Hawk-moth and because they were really upset. So the theme was changed to a miraculous masquerade dance, and everyone wants to sign-up for characters. But the two that everyone wanted to be was Ladybug and Chat Noir so the class decided to put in an anonymous vote for who they wanted to have as Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Alya's POV
That girl is never going to be able to do anything without my help, and they were doing a vote on who everyone thought would be the best people for Ladybug and Chat Noir. I decided that this was the best opportunity for Marinette to get close to Adrien, so I put down Marinette and Adrien as my votes. Later in the class the principle came in and asked if everyone wanted to have all the roles chosen this way or at random, hmm this might get interesting. After everyone decided that it would be fun to play a game of "Whose behind the mask? or Who got which mask?" we decided to let it be random, besides it doesn't have to be a secret who we get. Though random doesn't seem very random, being that I got Lady Wifi but I already know what I want to do for a dress, besides I like the color scheme I get to work with. I asked Marinette who she got, and Yeah!!! She got Ladybug, now I just have to figure out who Adrien got so I will need to find Nino after class and see if he knows anything...

Adrien's POV
So I got Chat Noir and Nino got bubbler, but I wonder who got my lady. I kinda hope that it was Marinette, she is really nice and I would love to be able to dance with her... I just wish that I knew how she really felt about me... Anyway class is over now and I need to get to fencing practice, after that is done I need to start working on my suit for the dance.

Alya's POV
Okay so Adrien is Chat and Marinette is ladybug, I can't believe the luck this girl is having right now!!! Now I just need to get him to ask her or her to ask him, it doesn't sound hard but it is harder then trying to get WiFi in the basement of a really tall building... Nino said that he would help me with my plan once I come up with one, I can't believe that Adrien likes Marinette but doesn't even know that she likes him back!!! Well it isn't going to stay that way for long, I think I just thought of a plan.
Alya:"Nino, do you think that you can convince Adrien to randomly meet you at the Eiffel tower around 8 O'clock?"
Nino:"Sure, I'm guessing that this is part of your plan."
Alya:"Yup I'll explain on the way."
Operation LadyNoir is now in full motion and there are 7 days to the dance!!! I gotta text marinette and tell her to meet me at the Eiffel tower, we are going to get those to together.

Marinette's POV
So I got a text from Alya asking to meet at the Eiffel tower around 8, I wonder what is up but I had to go help my parents with the bakery before I could ask. I'll just find out when I get there, maybe she needs help designing her Lady Wifi dress, I should probably bring my sketch book just in case.
Tom:"Hey Marinette, can you help me move some food from the kitchen to refill the shelves?"
Mari:"Yup, I'll be there in a second." So I grab the food we just made and move it to the shelves, it is 7pm and I already told my parents that I was going to leave to meet Alya at 7:45 which is after the dinner rush.