the amount of love for you

((raura))

"Laura, you better give me that back!"

Laura had come over to Ross's house for the weekend. They decided they were going to have a sleepover. Right now, Laura was being chased around the house by Ross as she had stolen his ice cream.

"You stole mine!" She shouts, laughter pouring out from within her.

It was true that he had taken hers but he gave it back. Before having licked it, obviously.

"Laura." He whines, a small smile playing on his lips.

"If you want it that bad, " She trails off holding the ice cream up in the air definitely forgetting that her boyfriend was a giant compared to her, "the-

Her sentence comes to a stop as he swiftly grabs the cone giving her a cheeky grin.

"Thanks L-dawg. This tastes so good." He smirks as he licks the cold treat.

Although it soon falters as she slyly pushes the ice cream into his unsuspecting face.

"Mmm, you're right." She laughs as she licks some off his cheek.

He can't help but smile at the petite brunette in front of him. Her happiness radiated around the room causing him to feel it too.

"Oh, would you like to try some more then?"

She smirks, knowing what he was going to do. "Yes please."

He leans forward connecting his cookie dough covered lips with her cherry flavoured lip gloss. They pull apart and interlock at different angles, disconnecting as a certain brunette couldn't help but giggle.

"Why'd you giggle?" He smiles in awe, thinking how adorably cute her giggle was.

"Because you just make me so happy." She beams at him.

"God, I love you so much."

He grabs her by the waist, pulling her into his embrace. Ross nuzzles his face into the side of her neck, leaving small pecks. She laughs due to her being a very ticklish being.

"I love you too."

"How much?" Ross asks, releasing his grip on her before sitting on the couch and pulling her onto his lap.

"I love you this much." She pinches her pointer finger and thumb close together.

"That isn't very much." He gazes at her, intently waiting for what she was going to say next.

"Oh but it is. My love for you starts here," she points at her pinched fingers with her other hand, "and it goes all around the world," her hand moves in a circular motion, "and ends right back here." She ends with her finger once again pointed at the pinched ones.

His dimples deepen as his smile grows wide. Ross wraps his arm around Laura, pulling her in for a loving hug.

"Well my love for you leaves this world and goes all the way round the universe."

"An ends here?" She smiles up at him, pointing at them.

He shakes his head a grin on his face.

"The amount of love for you I have will never end."

*********************************

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I personally thought this wasn't as bad as I imagined it'd be.

Vote & Comment:)