do it again (revised)

a/n: i wanted to revise this as auslly so here it is...

i also did edit it a bit compared to the original so that's why it might seem a bit diff.

i hope you enjoy!!

"There you are standing with all your friends, so I wait 'til you're alone again and the minutes feel like eternity."

Austin stands from afar, staring at the beautiful brunette who's surrounded by her group of friends.

Austin had, finally, plucked up the courage to confront Ally with these feelings of his.

He taps his foot, waiting patiently for her friends to leave.

This moment had to be special and it should be only theirs to cherish.

"All these words buried inside my heart, every step feels like the hardest part, but the last 6 feet are gonna kill me."

Her friends finally walk away, leaving Ally skimming through her phone while waiting for her ride. Austin thinks now is his chance. He breathes out and walks towards her.

This is it.

At least he can now let out all the feelings he's hidden for so long. As he nears Ally, Austin begins to feel nervous. His stride slows down and his palms become clammy.

Nervousness kicks through him and he begins to doubt himself. Austin's about to turn back around but he hears her sweet voice call out his name.

I guess there's no going back now.

"So just take this chance. I've got it all planned. I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around take you to the beach and we can head downtown while you hold my hand. We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car, listen to the airplanes as we count the stars. Tonight I'll be your man and tomorrow we can do it again."

"Hey, Austin." Ally flashes one of her breathtaking smiles at him, causing his heart to beat a few seconds faster.

"Hey," Austin's voice shakes slightly.

God, why did Ally have to look so good today? And that damn pink sweater.

He had to do it now or he would never be able to, "Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah, I am. Why?" Ally questions curiously, she plays with the hem of her sleeves, throwing Austin another one of her dazzling smiles.

Wow, she really attacked me twice in a row, huh?

"Do you wanna maybe go on a date with me? Only if you want to, though. Don't worry if you can't. It's m-

Ally blushes slightly as she places her hand softly on Austin's own to cut off his rambling. "Of course, Austin. I'd like that."

"Great. I'll pick you up at eight."

Austin decides that Ally blushing is the cutest thing ever.

Austin waits outside Ally's door, holding a bouquet of flowers. He feels nervous yet excited as he can finally take Ally out on a date. Austin spent all day planning this out and he felt as if this night would be perfect.

He'd decided to make it simple but romantic; they'd drive around, walk on the beach, listen to the airplanes and count the stars. Tonight he'd be Ally's and Ally would be his.

(Austin prayed that it would not just be for tonight but forever.)

"Austin?"

His head snaps up, hearing Ally's soft voice. He gapes at her, her looks silencing him. Austin thinks Ally looks captivating with her pretty, summery, red dress and her hair loosely curled.

"You look stunning." Austin smiles at her lightly tinted cheeks, handing Ally the flowers. Austin chose carnations, signifying new love and hoping it could be something Ally and himself could soon find.

"Thank you." Ally blush deepens at the compliment, grabbing the flowers.

"Should we go?" Austin reaches out for Ally's hand, softly smiling.

"Yeah, let's." Ally grabs it, interlocking their fingers. It feels soft, warm, electric. It mirrors exactly how Austin feels when he's with her.

"If I could give you the world tonight, then I would, I'd still give you all my time. And I'd be rich 'cause love is everything."

They walk silently, hands still clasped tightly together. The sun begins to set and soon they would have to return home.

The moment is perfect. It's just them two, alone on the beach, and the only sound is the crashing of the waves against the shore and the quiet whispers of the wind weaving in and out of the trees. The sun showers them in flecks of orange and pink as it begins to set and Austin turns to Ally. He admires how the wind carefully blows Ally's hair and the way the rays of sun caress her face just right.

This is all I want.

"I really like you, Ally." Austin breaks the silence, although his voice is no louder than a whisper so as not to disturb the calm atmosphere around them.

"I really like you, too." Ally smiles up at him, brightly.

This is all I need.

"Let's take this moment, it's ours so own it. So come with me, don't let it go to waste. No you don't wanna m-miss out on us. I'm telling you regrets don't fade away."

Austin smiles down at Ally. It's now twelve at midnight and the lovesick teens stand outside Austin's car. He stares at her, getting lost in Ally's gorgeous, shining eyes. Ally looks at him through hooded lids, and all Austin can think of is how beautiful Ally looks in this moment. The moonlight shines on her, illuminating Ally's flawless face, making her seem more ethereal - other-worldly.

They begin to lean in and soon their lips connect into a blissful kiss. It's more than what Austin envisioned as he grasps Ally's waist, pushing her body gently against the side of his car. Ally clutches onto his shoulders. A few minutes pass by and their lips separate. Austin places his forehead on Ally's, their eyes now gazing at the other with a look so cozy and loving.

Austin knew inside his heart that this moment wouldn't ever be forgotten.

"Ally, will you be mine?"

"Yes."

"Kiss me, again?" He asks Ally, quietly.

"Okay." Ally breathes against his lips, joining them together for the second, third, fourth time that night.

"So just take this chance. I've got it all planned. I'll pick you up at 8 and we can drive around, take you to the beach and we can head downtown while you hold my hand. We'll park it, lay down on the hood of my car, listen to the airplanes as we count the stars. Tonight I'll be your man and tomorrow we can do it again."

Austin lays down on his bed, feeling content. He finally got the one he'd been pining over and couldn't have been more happier. He checks his phone to see Ally had sent a text. He smiles widely, quickly replying and then chucking his phone onto the bedside table.

ally: hey, i had fun, maybe tomorrow we can do it again?

I'll pick you up at eight.