"babysitter"

A/N: hi

hope u enjoy :)

—————

Ally, to simply put it, was extremely bored. She'd been dragged into babysitting her mom's friend's son and with a hefty payment of $15 an hour, Ally thinks she'd be absolutely mad to have said no. Besides, she'd gladly admit she was pretty good with looking after kids especially with some practice having to watch over her younger sister, Adeline, since she was old enough to look after herself, so this seemed like a piece of cake.

The problem is the kid hasn't shown up yet. His mum was in rush when Ally arrived, running late for her meeting. She quickly gave Ally a sheet of paper with things to do, throwing out a, he's sleeping. He hates waking up early but he'll probably be down soon,
before rushing out the house.

Ally had already scanned through the paper, not finding much on it besides the fact the her son doesn't like greens, especially broccoli and he'll wake up around eleven. Ally checks the time on her phone. She sighs when she glances at the large clock, hanging on the wall, to see it reading 10:50AM. Ten more minutes. She snorts, wondering if all little kids were the same, remembering Adeline being overly dramatic whenever mom gave her vegetables or having to personally go to her room and shake her up from her sleep to get ready for school.

"Um, who the heck are you?"

Ally screams, leaping up from the sofa. She turns around, glaring at the subject as she puts her hand on her chest but then she feels lost for words when she spots a guy (definitely older than a child, possibly her own age) who is unapologetically the most adorable person Ally has seen in her lifetime - and she's lived a good twenty one years.

"Are you by any chance Austin Moon?" Ally stutters out.

"I am." He pauses for a second, "Wait. don't tell me. My mom hired a babysitter, didn't she. I'm- of course she fucking did." Austin groans, stomping to the kitchen, his phone up to his ear.

"Should a baby be swearing this much?" Ally wonders, thoughtlessly.

"I am clearly not a baby! I'm a fully grown adult, twenty one to be exact and who are you even?" Austin chucks the phone onto the sofa, clearly the person, who Ally is guessing is Austin's mom, hadn't picked up. Ally's not surprised though because she was probably in the meeting by now.

"Oh, we're the same age."

"Irrelevant. I asked who you were?" Austin repeats, flopping next to Ally. His arms flail out too much, knocking into Ally's side so she scoots further away into the arm rest.

"I'm Ally Dawson. Your babysitter. Wait why do you need a babysitter?" Ally questions, now realising that someone is literally paying her to babysit their twenty one year old child.

"Ugh. You better not laugh but once Iblewuptheoven and now she clearly doesn't trust me."

Ally sniggers, "How does one blow up an oven? Unless, they're stupid."

Austin glares, getting way too close to Ally's face for their first time meeting, "Are you calling me stupid? It was an accident, okay? I really wanted some cookies. Sue me, asshole!"

Ally feels her cheeks redden and she pushes Austin away a tad too hard when the latter is now splayed out on the carpeted floor. Whatever. It was his fault for getting way up into her personal space!

Austin glares up at Ally from the ground. Ally shivers. "I hate you. How did mom even find you?"

Ally apologies, grabbing Austin's arms and heaving him off the ground, "She's friends with my mom."