Chapter 2

Breathing deeply Melissa stared into the general direction the thought James must be in, but with almost no lighting and her glasses missing almost everything looked the same, black blobs. Tugging on the binds she felt them cut into her wrists, gasping in pain she realised she wasn't going anywhere.

"James you know who my family are, and what they can do to you." Melissa knew these words must have some effect, after all he wasn't stupid. The entire town knew her family was one of the most powerful around, they practically owned the city. And she could truly ruin James in every single way, but in her heart Melissa knew that she could never do anything to him.

"We both know you won't do anything to me, what you thought I didn't know that you loved me. I watched you while you watched me' Melissa felt his hand stroke her neck. Rearing up she tried to bite him, only to have something soft but tight close over her eyes. Fully blind Melissa fell back panting and almost gave into hysteria, but she would be damned if he would reduce her to that. No she would fight all she could and if that failed, make sure he paid despite what it would do to her heart.

James didn't even wait for her to fully settle and calm down, he just placed his arms either side of her head and lowered his body onto hers. Blocking out all thought Melissa tried to ignore how his d!#k felt against her private, she ached and he had barely touched her. Melissa waited in anticipation/fear, for him to rip of her clothes and take her body. Instead her just slowly rocked against her and kissed her neck, licked and nibbled his way down her throat and across the space where her top gaped open above her breasts.

Before she knew what was happening James had ripped down the front of her top, twisting from side to side Melissa tried to avoid him from opening her top. Once again she felt the knife on her neck, forcing her body to still she focused on anything except what he was doing. Feeling the front of her bra snap open Melissa took a deep breath as the torture device was removed.

"Oh baby, do that again" growled James, his fingers slowly caressed around her nipple. Gasping she felt it shot throughout her body as her nipples tightened, realizing she was giving him a show.

Melissa forced her body to stop moving,

"Fine if you won't move. I will make you" crying out as he licked and sucked on her nipple, Melissa felt heat travel instantly down to her private.

"Don't act like this is what I want. You're a bastard James, and when I get out I will make you pay" screamed Melissa as she arched her back, furious that he could rape her and make her feel like this, she just wanted it over. His only response was changing breasts, and then she felt his hand slowly trail down her stomach. Moaning she felt her stomach shudder, it was a soft spot of hers whenever somebody touched her there everything shuddered. Chuckling under his breath he ran his hand down her stomach again, and then trailed lower.

Gasping as he ran his finger slowly down her private lips, it felt like bots of electricity where dancing on her skin wherever he touched. His knife slowly trailed down her stomach after his hand and cut the sides of her pants, reaching underneath her he ripped them off until she was clad in nothing but her underwear.

"Pretty" growled James, referring to the black underwear. He ran his hand down her private, as he applied a small amount of pressure Melissa held her breath, and released a moan when his finger circled her clit above her underwear.

"You're such a good girl Melissa. I bet you only ever masturbate over your panties? But then maybe you do it that way to feel like more of a bad girl about to be caught' slowly his finger slipped under her panties and tapped her clit. 'Am I right?" murmured James, but before she could try to answer. James slammed his lips down on hers; it was nothing like in the romance books she read. It wasn't love or caring, it was ownership and Melissa felt like she was being marked as his. His tongue gained instant entry with her surprised gasp and he slowly stroked it around her lips before meeting hers.