-2-

Chapter Two:

Chapter Two:

A week has never been this dreadful, it has never been this agitating, it has never been this painful and has never been this stressful. My boss –Trina –came into my office and demanded to know why I was slacking off. I had multiple answers, I could tell her that my salary is not enough to actually pay my rent and buy food and thus I need to work overtime. I could have told her that Mr. Money has not spoken to me since the day in his home, I could tell her that I was not focused but instead I settled on something that would let me keep my job.

"I'm busy with it now, almost done" I said while stacking the files in a neat order.

She crossed her arms and gave me a sad smile. "You're one of my most..." underpaid.. "I don't know, you work hard.. you keep the company on top" she shook her head.

"It's my job, Trina" I said while picking up a blue file. I opened it and scanned through it, noticing multiple mistakes. "This file is wrong, can you please tell Judy she needs to revise her work before sending it in?" I asked her, knowing that hag only listens to Trina.

"What do you mean, I revised this one myself" she said scowling.

Now is your shot, tell her what's wrong. "The profit is off, we made around thirty seven persent, not twelve. Our clients increased, we went from thirty-thousand to forty-seven-thousand.. and this" I pointed to the yellow highlight. "Is not important, why bring attention to it?"

Trina looked stunned, her mouth was open. She looked around her and blinked a few times. "Would you like a promotion?" she asked quickly.

I let the papers fell on the floor and stared at the woman, the thing I've been working my ass off to get for the past three years has finally arrived. "I thought you'd never ask" I playfully said.

"Good, you start tomorrow. Just check your client names before talking to them" she smiled and walked away.

I sat down at the desk and found myself smiling as well. My hand moved to the keyboard, I started to type. My brain ached after a moment so I decided to get some coffee.

As I walked back to my desk, I noticed a new stack of paper on it. I groaned and placed the steaming cup of coffee down, stacks and stacks of work that needed to be revised stood before me. I could feel the tears well up, I did not want to spend my afternoon doing paperwork.

"Angela," Judy poked her head in, her fake lips a bright red color. "Some guy needs to speak to you, he said it's urgent" she shook her head and rolled her eyes. I could hear her mumble something on 'what's so important that he needs to see you?'. I dismissed it and stood up, the full mirror against the wall helped a lot. I looked at myself and made sure I looked decent. I flattened out any wrinkles on my skirt and tugged on my blouse, giving it that professional, puffy effect.

"Thanks, Moody Judy" I said to her before walking out. My heels clicked and clacked against the tile steps, echoing off into the hallways. I smiled as I heard the workers greet, building my confidence.

Gregory stood at the doors, he smiled widely once he saw me. "Remember to not throw up" he whispered while leading me to the man. "It's funny, he came back" Gregory lightly shook his head as he opened the big glass door.

I stepped inside and froze. Mr. Money stood there, all dressed in a navy blue Italian suit, he wanted people to know that he had millions in his bank.

"Angela" he smiled as he greeted me, his voice deep and smooth. "Such a pleasure to see you again, can we take a walk?" he asked while extending his arm.

I was at a loss for words, my mouth dry and my tongue gone. I gave him a nod and took his arm, as we walked I noticed how clenched his jaw was. This triggered an interest in me, we entered the business garden.. a lot of stale trees filling it. Everything was modern, from the buildings to the trees. Cold, hard and perfect.

"What's wro –" I didn't get chance to complete my sentence. He whipped around and pushed me against the tree, his knee between my legs. "The hell?" I said sternly, breathing heavily.

He looked at my chest. "You better stop that" he breathed. "If not then you'll be walking away with nothing but a skirt."

My legs trembled, my arms numb. I stared into his eyes, they were a swirling ecstacy of lust and need.. making my mind numb. His hand moved to my stomach, to the end of the pencil skirt I was wearing. His finger traced the brim, going in circles along my waist. He stopped above my belly button and bit his lip. I looked him in the eye as he smiled a wicked grin, his middle finger and index finger moved as one and went over the brim, it touched along my skin.. slowly travelling downwards. He tugged at my underwear and that moment is when my body gained control. I slapped him against his harden jaw, the sound continuing off into the distance. He laughed and pressed his knee higher between my thighs, almost touching that area. I punched his chest and kneed him in the groin. He groaned and bent forward, I kneed him again.. splitting his lip.

"Angela can fight" he said while removing his maroon tie and dabbing his lip with it. "I'm impressed."

"I'm not! You sick bastard.." I scoffed. He looked me in the eyes and offered a small smile.

"Mr. Money to sick bastard, how about we stick with Nate?" he offered.

I gave him the holy finger and coughed. "How about we don't talk again? I like that idea" I calmly said while rearranging my clothes to look as if nothing happened.

I turned away and he slapped my ass., my head whipped around he was already on his phone. My vision was clouded with anger as I stomped back to him, when I was in reach.. I grabbed his phone and threw it on the ground.. my heel digging into the screen.

"Asshole" I muttered while quickly walking off.

"You wont be saying that when I make you have an orgasm in ten different ways!" he yelled from behind.

My eyes flipped back and just for a moment it caught his, he looked away first and picked up his phone. I kept watching him, he looked as if he actually regretted what he did. He placed his forehead against the tree and lightly shook his head.

I felt sorry for him.