-23-

I stood in the kitchen, preparing breakfast because Jessica was nowhere to be seen.  That girl had been awfully quiet, I was going to have a serious talk with her. Just because I live here now doesn't mean that she can sla- what am I saying? I don't live here.. 

Nate walked in, his hair a mess. I bit my lip. I didn't want to look at him, not after last night. He coughed a few times, I hope he choked. But my wishes just never seem to come true, I placed his breakfast in front of him and walked to the fridge. I was going to make some tea, tea calms the nerves. 

"Morning," he said happily. 

I was about to open my mouth but someone beat me too it, "Morning, baby."

The whore... 

I closed my eyes and counted to ten. Bile wanted to spill but I had to work hard to keep it down, when I calmed down a bit I decided to go to my room. There was no reason for me to be there, this is not where I belong. 

I closed my door behind be, I looked around my room.. it looked so normal, I was so used to living there. I sat on my bed and started to read, a few good hours later my phone rang. I quickly picked it up, the vibrating feeling against my leg was annoying. 

"Angela," I answered. 

"Get out," the person said. "Angela, get out now."

I furrowed my brows and stood up, "Who is this?"

The man on the other side sighed, "Your brother."

My hand absentmindedly moved to my throat, how he strangled me.. I started to tear up. "Damien, what do you want..?" 

"I want you to get out," he said fast. "Please, they are watching you. I need you to calmly walk out and get into the blue Mercedes across the street, act like I'm your best friend or something."

I hung up. He sounded so worried, it bugged me. I quickly tied my hair and grabbed some money, then I walked downstairs. I peeked into the kitchen and saw that Nate was already dressed and the whore as well. She was wearing some black dress that... 

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHES?" I asked her loudly. Nate turned around and watched me. "Answer!"

"N-Nick gave it to me."

Nate frowned, "Nick?" he asked her. She nodded while pointing to him, he shook his head and sighed. 

I laughed in an unladylike manner, "She doesn't even know your name.. fucking idiot. Get that whore out of my dress."

He smiled and walked over to her, Nate grabbed his hips and pulled her closer. "You heard her," he said. Nate yanked the dress down, exposing her flesh to me.. she wasn't wearing any underwear. 

"Now burn it." I turned around and walked outside, I punched the wall a few times on my way down.. the elevator was broken for some fucking reason. I wanted to rip his throat out, how dare he do that in front of me?

I looked up and saw the car, my eyes were firmly glued to it. I started to walk across the street, Damien's eyes widened. He shook his head, "I'm coming!" I shouted. 

"STOP!" He screamed.

I didn't hear the rest. A loud noise came, I turned and saw a truck screech to a halt.. but he wasn't fast enough. I knew I was going to get hit, I closed my eyes and breathed.. pain hugged my body, I could feel myself fly across the road. 

Faint noises came from around me, Damien's voice one of them. My head was buzzing, and Damien's head was a whisper. I opened my eyes only to see him rush towards me, the truck driver got out as well. I looked up to Nate's apartment and saw a naked body pressed against a window.. her eyes were closed and he was behind her. 

At this moment, I really wanted to die.

***
I am well and alive -but I can't say the same for Angela ;_;.. Nate is a dick.. eh?