-11-

A/N: HALLEW YOU GUYS! DOUBLE UPDATES :D
Do you guys have any 'sexy' song suggestions? Stuff that has that weeknd/50 shades of grey vibe.. like The Hills, Earned it.. Dangerous Woman.. anything, thank you c: Enjoy chapter eleven!

-11-

I looked to the clock and saw that It was already afternoon. I sighed and stood up. Nate was in the his gym, Def Leopard was blasting through the speakers. I couldn't hear him grunt or punch something, Jessica was out and I cleaned last night's mess. 

The elevator dinged, I looked up. Men with with boxes started to come in. I threw the broom on the ground and ran to them. 

"Excuse  me, what are you doing?" I asked them. 

One guy looked up and smiled, "Delivery for Nathaniel Carter. We had to move everything from his old apartment to the new one, the old apartment was addressed to .." he furrowed his brows and looked at a paper. "Miss Angela Graham."

"That bastard," I whispered under my breath. I looked to the mover and smiled to him. "Oh, Okay.. go on. I'll go inform him that my things are here."

I turned on my heel and stomped downstairs. Nate was busy lifting weights, his eyes closed and his arms flexing. I stood over him, I kicked the stereo.. the music died. "What the.." he mumbled while opening his eyes, and he actually had a fright.

"I can't remember that we agreed living arrangements?" I hissed. He sat up and flexed his muscles, I slapped his arms down and placed my hands on my hips. "I was planning on going home today."

"Welcome home," he smiled. "Now put on my music."

"You do it, jackass." 

I turned around, ready to walk.. but I was stopped. Nate's hands slung around my waist and he pulled me down on the bench. I sat between his legs, my back against his chest. His hands over my stomach and my hands over his arms. 

His lips brushed against my ear. His hands went down to my thighs, he slid them down to my knees and back up.. purposely dipping deeper when on my thighs again. He chuckled deeply, a raw.. sexy sound forming on his lips. 

He kissed my neck.. then he started to kiss around my jaw. I don't know what came over my, but I twisted around. Our lips met, it was soft. Our lips moved together, moistening. He bit my lower lip, I bit his back. His tongue came out and mixed with mine, the ecstasy of us heating up. 

I inched closer to him, my hands moving up to his hair. We were making out on the bench, he cupped my ass and lifted me. He walked with me to the counter in his gym, I heard him sweep away multiple things .. plates and remotes falling on the tiles. The coldness of the counter top pressed against my legs, his hands going up my back then down. 

I reached for his shirt, then I took it off. He unclasped my bra, rubbing my back. It was all good, his touch warmed my body.. then he stopped. Nate pulled away, looking at me. "Angela.. once I start I will not be able to stop, are you sure?"

I looked at him, I wasn't ready.. I shook my head. Nate sighed, I knew he regretted asking that question.. but I'm glad he did. I wasn't ready, not mentally. Nate stepped out between my legs and stood to the side, I hopped off of the counter and gave him a hug. 

"Thanks," I whispered. Nate hugged me back, his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. We stood there, embracing each other. He held me, I took comfort in this..then a tear rolled down, then another one. 

I was crying on his shoulder, he noticed this and hugged me tighter. My tears rolled down his arms, mixing with the sweat. "What's wrong?" he asked. 

"I don't know," I whispered. I didn't know why I was crying, I didn't have a reason to cry. "I really don't know."

Nate pulled me away and smiled. He picked up his shirt and kissed my forehead. "You're crying because you're a prude."

"Worth seventy-billion dollars," I added. 

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" he watched me. 

I reached under my shirt and hooked my bra again, "Nope. You're going to hear this a lot... like I said, this is going to bite you in the ass. Why did you choose me?"

"I have my reasons, leach. No go, I have to work out.." he winked then reached for his stereo. I glanced at it and saw that he was definitely going to need a new one, I turned around and quickly ran upstairs. "What the hell?! ANGELAA!"

I slammed my door and started to laugh, that stereo cost a lot.

But not as much as me. 

***
>:)