-19-

I woke up to a knock on my door, I didn't order room service. It opened and Nate stepped in, he was casual for once.. expensive casual, but not a suit. I smiled at this, he was trying hard. He sat next to me and poked my nose.. what the hell.

"No, don't do that."

"Alright. Ready for today?" he asked. "We aren't doing anything big, I want to tell you everything you need to know but you have to tell me stuff about you too. If I don't answer a specific question, then I'm sorry -I'm not allowed to. Antonio is the only one allowed to spill.."

The breath got stuck in my lungs, "So Damien.. is a part of.." Nate stared at the bed, not meeting my eyes. "Well then, fuck me.." I laughed, everyone was apart of this. "Start talking."

"Go get dressed, then meet me in the foyer. We're going on a picnic.." he stood up and walked away.

I was finally going to understand.

***

Everything was set out nicely, the purple blanket stretched across the damp grass. A few glasses and a champagne bottle in an bucket full of ice. This was so cliche, but it felt nice to actually live it. I laid down, not caring on what anyone thinks.. this is my special time with Nate.

"So," he started. "Damien is part of this.. group, a gang if you will. I cannot tell you the name, but it's definitely not legal. Nasharo runs the drugs, the entire process of illegal things. Now Damien has some important information about him... Nasharo will do anything and everything that he can to get it back."

"And you know this how?" I asked while picking up my glass with champagne, "Are you in on it?"

He just shook his head, Nate's eyes didn't reach mine.. there was more to this. "I just got mixed up with it, that's all. It's not important. I know that you want answers, I really understand that, but I can't supply them.. unless Antonio says I may."

I laughed, but laughing wile drinking champagne will make you choke. The fluid went down my throat and up my nose, it came out of my nose and lodged back into my throat. I coughed and slammed against my chest to get my breathing steady again, Nate stared at me with shock.. then he grew a brain and helped me.

He picked me up and bent me forward, I could feel the champagne tapping out of me. "Jesus," he whispered once I was done. My eyes started to tear up, he kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. "You scared me, Angela."

"Not as much as I scared myself," I managed to get out. "You know what, I'm done with this Antonio and Damien nonsense, it's none of my business. I'm not going to be the heroine in the damn story. They always get the job done, but this is the real word. I'm going to get killed," I started to laugh.

Nate grabbed hold of my shoulders and pulled me to be inches in front of him. Our faces were centimeters apart, his breath just reaching my lips. He stared into my eyes, his face was a picture of seriousness. 

"You know," he began. "You're crazy."

I snorted, "All the best people are. Wink wink."

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

I sighed, "Tell me something I don't know."

He brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "You're cocky."

"To, you're the cocky one. I just know that I'm beautiful, my mother and father told me that since I was young. It's been drilled into my mind, I have an amazing support system." His smile softened, faded.. dropped. His eyes weren't intense anymore, they were glistening. 

"How did you grow up?" I asked him, he never gave his life story to me. 

Nate took a deep breath, "I am the oldest. I grew up in a rich household, a mother who worked day and night and a father who didn't love his kids. We were always rich, I never had a taste of being poor. My mom got pregnant with Jeremiah when I was three, I was so exited to have someone to play with.. someone to talk with. He was born, one of the best days of my life. 

We grew up together, a five year difference.. not much. When I was twelve, my mom got pregnant again with my sister, Jalissa. I wasn't happy about it, I didn't want a new addition.. I was fine with Jeremiah. He on the other hand.. he was out of his mind happy about being an older brother. 

He kept on going on, on how he will protect her from the 'bad-boys' in the school. How he was going to open a family business for the poor, that good stuff. It took me three years to love her, three years.

We were on our way to Disney World, she was so happy. Everyone was happy, all but my father. He didn't like this family stuff, he wanted to be with his company and his men.. to run his things. Then, we were almost near the place.. almost. 

A car came and hit us, everyone was fine.. all but Jalissa and my father. She was only eight, Jalissa was in a coma and my dad died on impact. Jeremiah broke his leg but I was fine. Bruised my arm, nothing serious.. my mom broke a few things but came out alive. 

Jalissa woke up, drank water and started to choke. She choked to death in a hospital. That is screwed up, no?"

I stayed silent, he looked up to the trees and gave the air a thumbs up. I took hold of his arm and brought it down, his arm was shaking. He didn't cry, he just shook. I gave him a big hug, he hugged me back and kissed my forehead.. this was nice. 

"Angela," he whispered. 

"Yeah?" I answered while looking at the sky, a bird flew to the tree. A branch connected with that tree and was right over our heads, the bird sat on it.

"I think I love you," he breathed out and a big sploch of white and green fell on my leg.

***FEAR NOT, FOR I WAS ONLY STUCK WITH SHITTY INTERNET!OHHH, HE SAID IT.. SORRY FOR ALL THE DIALOGUE, BUT EH.I have two questions:-What is 'SnoopaVision' and whatchu think about the chappy?