Prologue: Behind The Glass

Behind the glass there he smiled,

Behind the glass there I frowned.

Behind the glass there he laughed,

Behind the glass there I cried.

Behind the glass there we were, standing until our legs withered away in cold dust.

Behind the glass there we were, loving each other as though we must.
***

"And what's your name, beautiful?" He smiles looking up for a moment. She furrows her eyebrows before doing the signals "Nam HyeJin." Her hands tremble and shake, her throat feeling as though she's beeing choked. "I'm sorry?" He leans closer before opening the cap on the marker he signs the albums in front of him.

"HyeJin, Nam HyeJin" she writes with the pen (she bought) on to her 'Writing Book,' something she bought for people who don't understand her Hand Signals. She tucks her hair behind her ear. Gulping down the large, dry, lump in her throat. "Okay HyeJin have a wonderful day" he laughs, she almost cried wanting to hear that laugh so much. 'Is she deaf? No probably strep throat.' He shrugs the uncertain feeling off. He notices her earrings the very earrings,

Someone,

Had gotten her before he, shall we say. . .left? Her heart stings with pain. Her eyes now losing the excited glint they had when she came. He notices this and tilts his head getting a better look at her. "Is something wrong HyeJin-ssi?" He asks setting down his marker for a moment.

She plasters on a fake a smile. Trying to cover her sorrows. "It's nothing" she writes while smiling falsely once again. But taking the book away as she gets off the stand she writes a small,

Yes.

In her book. Her head bowed in sorrow as she walks through the door. 'Is she not going to stay?' He bites his lip. They were going to preform a couple of songs for their fans and later on have a nice time with them.

But I guess she only came to see him. She looks back at him tears rolling so painfully slow down her face as he smiles to the fans just the same way he did to her. Not even a hint more of love in his gaze for her. She looks back at the album before hanging her head low, once again saddened.

She leaves the room, asking alone outside. She pulls her short hair back crying so very lightly.
-----X-----
TheEnd!
Hi guys! I hope you loved this new book of mine! Just wanted to finally write something about J-Hope!

If your new to my account please read my book 'The Blind Girl' it's a TaeHyung(V) fanfic!.

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!