Chapter 1

1 - 하나

"Who Are You?"
***

HoSeok wakes up from his bed tapping his loud alarm clock he yawns getting up from the warm comfy bed. "Another morning jog HoSeok?" His member Jin who was also awoken from the loud noise asks.

"Sorry hyung" he smiles grabbing his jogging clothes already excited. "Lock the door on your way out" Jin mumbles going back to sleep.

Coming out of the bathroom changed into his clothes he makes sure to lock the door like he promised. Riding down the elevator he puts on his hoodie tightening his shoe laces. Stretching a little before he walks out of the gold elevator doors.

'Not many people in the lobby' he thinks zipping up his second hoodie. "Well of course who would be in the lobby at 6 in the morning?" He chuckles pushing the door to leave the hotel they were crashing at for the night. Turning on his music he starts to run breathing in the cold crisp air.

His face is almost numb from the cold but he strangely loves the feeling. He closes his eyes for a second before opening them but only to find a girl colliding into his chest. He watches as she falls on the floor trembling. He takes out his headphones panicking a little. "Are you okay?" He eagerly asks.

"I'm fine" she does the hand signals since she can't hear at all. He smiles instead even though he knows nothing she's trying say. But he still picks her up. She moves away from him. "Hey wait!" He runs to her. He doesn't really know why he ran to her I guess you could say he was curious. She turns around but. . .there are tears in her eyes. His eyebrows furrow "are you okay?" He rushes over "did I hurt you? Does it hurt?" He asks eagerly looking at her hands for any sign of blood.

She furrows her eyebrows. She can't understand a word he's saying but she took a wild guess when he asked her if she's okay. Her hands tremble as he takes her small hands not realizing how close he is to them. So close that he's breathing ever-so lightly on them. Her breath hitches and slaps a hand over her mouth, stopping all the sobs about to erupt.

He notices this and looks up "is something wrong?" He asks scooting a little without his realization. He doesn't know why he cares so much but, it's driving him crazy. "It really is. . ." She stops for a second trying to the find the right hand signals, hiccuping for a moment because of her tears. "Nothing" she smiles gently pulling her hands away from his grasp. He sighs a little the lost feeling of her hand in his is kind of. . .upsetting?

She turns around eagerly putting the back of her hand over mouth, even though her sons were gentle and quite. She holds back her hiccups. HoSeok watches as she leaves sighing to himself as he puts his headphones back in playing one of the songs on his playlist once again. She turns around but only to find him already looking back at her his eye squinted.

"I'm sorry" she whisper nearly inaudible but somehow, somehow, he managed to hear it. Turning back around they walk back in their separate ways. It's the first time she talked, even though she couldn't hear she so desperately tried.
***(1MonthLater)***

Another hard day for HyeJin bearing her breaking heart each second. Life without Him, is like not living at all for her at all. Even though she's still alive an breathing she hates every breath she takes, and every step she takes.

She's always wanted to just 'Go To Sleep' but she could never really do it. She's always just in her bed never really wanting to go out an do anything,

She Thinks, she's unwanted.

She Thinks, she's unneeded.

She Thinks, she's unnecessary.