Chapter 2

"Hey HoSeok lets go!" Jimin still calling to HoSeok like a little boy even though he's already 26. "Sorry Jimin I have to go somewhere" HoSeok sighs. They all have their own homes now but they still hang out from time to time.

"Fine" he pouts going back on his phone. Taking a glance at HoSeok who seems a bit 'blue' today. Not like his usual happy mood. Tightening his shoe laces he opens the front door leaving for the second time today.

Jimin ignores this and goes back to messaging other friends. Not minding the door slamming harshly on his friends way out.

HoSeok shoves his hands in his warm pocket deciding for some strange reason to take the stairs today. He doesn't really like taking the stairs but he figured he should at least try. Making his way towards the lobby he checks the time. It's quiet late in the quiet city of Seoul, SouthKorea literally almost midnight.

Almost every person should be asleep right now. But we all know it's about time for everyone to start partying.
***

HoSeok smiles humming one of their past songs back in 2016 called Dead Leaves he loved that song so much that he still listens to it every night. It helps him rest. Now he's 27, oh how time passed by so fast. To think it felt as though it was just yesterday he was debuting with his groups debut song "No More Dream."

He sighs thinking about back in the day where they were still rookies dominating the business with there music. Now look at it all blow in black dust.

He makes a sharp turn, he doesn't have specific destination he just wants to go where his feet take him. And here he is at the Han River. Looking around, his feet hit a couple a pebbles. He looks down at the ground grabbing a few throwing them into the water. Watching as they skip not wanting to land in the water so soon. The beautiful ripples flowing from place to another on the water.

Almost as if their dancing in excitement. HoSeok laughs feeling the once again throbbing of his chest. The very throbbing he feels for that girl. He only managed to meet her 3times, just three times. Yet he somehow fell for her, in just three encounters. "To think my first love would be with who can't hear." He smiles shoving his cold fingers in his pockets. He's been in denial about her being deaf but, just yesterday he managed to except that fact.

And there is HyeJin on the other side of the river also throwing rocks into the water to watch them skip. But at last failing to do so. She doesn't know how to skip rocks, it's still a big mystery to her. She even put it on her bucket list.

What to do when I get my hearing back.

It's kind of sad how that's one of the things written across her book. Nobody taught her how to do anything she just had to teach herself. But it took the poor girl 1whole year how to say the words, "Thank you', 'I'm Fine,' and 'It's Nothing' again, very sad. And she still doesn't know if she does it right.

She suddenly puts the rock down and takes off her warm black jacket also kicking of her shoes, she makes her way towards the river. 'What if I drowned right now? Who would care?' Tears fill her eyes as she kicks through the heavy water, trying to kill herself.

Something catches HoSeok's eye as he was walking, avoiding all the dead leaves below him. Looking up he finds that girl kicking through the crashing waves trying so desperately to get to the bottom. His eyes widen as he runs to the other side of the wide river at full speed. Trying eagerly to save her dying life.

What a painful love story.

The cold water slowly rises to her neck until she completely emerged herself under the water. The frosty water shoving it's way  up her nose and down her throat. She's suddenly, almost to quickly pulled out of the water. The sudden force shocking her causing her to faint. "Hello?!" HoSeok yells as he puts her cold, lifeless like body on his lap.