Chapter 3

It's only 4am when HoSeok turns around wrapping his muscular arms around HyeJin's fragile waist. Nuzzling his head into her neck he goes back to sleep. Bringing her closer to his chest.

He sighs knowing that he's hugging her but can't seem to let go of her. Almost as if she's a magnet only made to attract im. Grasping her soft small hands in his large manly ones. He smiles in his sleep as he somehow brings her closer. Until he's satisfied with how close she is to him. She doesn't seem to realize the sudden pulling of her body.

Slightly breathing on her neck HyeJin shifts around but only to have HoSeok bring her closer again. Her eyes open slightly as she look down at her waist. Finally waking up but only to find HoSeok latched on to her waist like a baby. Her eyes widen slightly as she turns around. Finding HoSeok fast asleep almost as if he's a baby.

She examines his handsome face tracing the sharp, flower like features. Landing her finger on his lip she quickly takes it off looking back at him. But only to find that he's now awake. He groans shuffling around in her bed. She reaches behind her to turn on the lamp but again only to have HoSeok bring her closer.

Luckily she has the remote to the lights in the room. Quickly clicking small button she shoves her beautiful face in the hill of HoSeok's neck and shoulder. The bright lights blinding her. She then grabs her book not caring how HoSeok is staring at her squinting his tired eyes.

She looks at him briefly writing down what she wants to say with ease. Showing him the book he smiles shrugging it off before writing himself "I got scared." She looks at him her eyes widened "you got scared?" She turns the book towards him before bringing it back but only to write "your 27and your scared?" She arches an eyebrow at him as she put her pen to her lips.

He looks down avoiding her glare like stare. But looking back at her to see what more she could be writing. "So you went to come sleep with me because your scared?" He reads aloud but his focused on her smiling happy expression after wards. He smiles nodding his head like a baby. After all these years he still has his adorable baby like personality.

She puts down the book before bringing him closer to her. Turning off the lights she goes back to sleep resting her head on HoSeok's broad chest uncomfortably. She's never done this before so it's kind of weird. But soon she falls back asleep to the rhythm of HoSeok's fast beating heart while he caresses her back every so lightly.
***

HyeJin opens her eyes, immediately looking for HoSeok. But only to find HoSeok gone. She immediately shoots up from her bed. Quickly looking around searching her surroundings. She gets up from the bed, her whole body aching but still looking for him.

She's startled almost knocked to the floor when the door bursts open, [a/n: startled because of the sudden opening of the door of course, not because of the sound.]

Only to find HoSeok cussing at the sudden slamming of the door. "Shit, why did it open so hard?" He scratches his head when he turns to the bed but, HyeJin not in the bed.

"HyeJin?" He calls out not remembering how she's deaf. Walking to the bed, he turns around the back of his legs touching the bed "HyeJi--" he's cut off when he's attacked by HyeJin. Leaning her whole body against his. "Woah!" He yells when he falls with HyeJin's '5"4 inch frame tackles him to the bed. His eyes widen as she shoves her head in the crook of his neck before getting up and smiling at him.

She notices his shocked and soon realizes what position the two are in. She roughly gets off the bed, patting down her hospital gown and brushing down her hair.

Gathering her hands and looking down as she trembles avoiding HoSeok's burning gaze. He smiles brushing off the awkward situation that just happened between the two, before grabbing a book he got from the book store. He walks over to her eagerly showing her the book.

"It's Sign(?) Language!" He smiles to himself he seems to have gotten dozens of books, just only on Sign Language, just for her. She looks at him in shock as she reads the book in her head, you might be wondering who taught her how to read right? Well she lost her hearing when she was 12, she was already excellent at reading then.

She tried so hard never to forget the language she once spoke. She hands him the book starting to speak with her hands once again. HoSeok furrows his eyebrows before opening the book, before smiling to himself. Looking at her with bright, hope filled eyes. Mumbling the words,

"You'll see."
***

"Where have been HoSeok?" Jimin asks one of his best friends as he sips on his coffee. "Just around, I guess" HoSeok shrugs not wanting to talk about HyeJin yet. "Yeah right cough it up, who is she?" Jimin smirks. Bringing his attention away from hose ok to take a sip of hot an ready coffee. "Ahh, that's some good stuff."

HoSeok laughs at his friends behavior before tuning back to the rode ahead of them. "Its no one" he smiles shaking his head for a moment thinking about HyeJin's adorable but cold personality. "Yeah right, I've seen you laughing to yourself and you've been gone for more than 24hr's cough it up" Jimin waves his finger up and down at HoSeok's body before saying "and you've been working out."

"Yeah no sh*t Sherlock, of coarse I've been working out" HoSeok scoffs looking at his friend, or should I say glaring. The two bursting into laughter from the sudden serious mood that came above them. "Okay see you later man." Jimin smiles before waving goodbye to his friend turning  in the other direction.

HoSeok waves to him smiling as he walks away.
***

HyeJin walks out of the hospital today she finally gets discharged and she been craving to have that coffee that she's been wanting for how long.

HoSeok happily walks through the hallway to his apartment, swinging the metal key on his index finger not bothering to look where's he's going until someone bumps into them basically poring their coffee all over him.

"Aish!" HoSeok curses but soon discards of it realizing that it's not hot. "I'm sorry" he apologizes before looking at the girls face. "Huh?" He stops as he realizes who it is,

"HyeJin?"
-----X-----
TheEnd!
OmgOmgOmg! So sorry that I haven't updated in a while sorry! Im just a bit busy!

I know I updated my other books sorry.

It's a bit shameful to ask you of this but please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!