Author's Note

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon or relevant characters.

First off, I congratulate _Pika_ , Typovo , TheNameIsMark , _ShinyCharmander_  Grace_Everdeen EthanSK02  and PrincessSere  on their work. You guys rock and I hope to do the same. Have to admit, I am gonna attempt to make this series as good as your work peeps. Others, DO give them a follow.

Further, I would like to use this as an oppurtunity to gently remind you to update!! I have been waiting so it would be good if one of you could put out something for us.

Also, I look forward to continue the book as long as I have support from the readers. Kindly use your comments and votes to let me know

Lastly, this story is based in the Pokemon world after Ash returned from Sinnoh. This story is set as if he did not have a female companion ever and Brock accompanied him on his adventures(Tracey in the case of the Orange Islands).

Ash will be travelling to the Kalos region for he very first time with none other than Gary Oak, who has also taken a break from his research. Unova will be completely ignored.

And oh yeah, this is my entry for the Amourshipping Watties. :)

Hope you guys like it and feel free to portray your support in the form of votes, critical appreciation or whatever. Criticism is very much appreciated.

I will update every few days for the first few chapter but I would like to do it on the basis of the votes, folowers and comments. :)