The Search

Scott's POV
I sit in the car, hurt and angry. I replay the events that just took place in my head and smack the steering wheel out of anger. My eyes begin to sting, tears filling in my eyes.
Why? Why did she do it? She doesn't love me...
I decide to go to the one place I always used to go whenever I needed to talk to someone who I know loves me. A place to clear my head...Arlington.
I press the gas pedal a little bit harder, surging the car forward. I was determined to get to the airport.
Before I new it I was sitting first class on American Airlines on the way to Texas.

Kevin's POV
I sit upstairs in my room, recording a new song for my YouTube channel when I get a phone call from Kirstie. I quickly swipe right and bring the phone to my ear.

K.O: Hello?

K: Hey Kev...listen, it's a long story but, (tells him story)

K.O: Oh wow, really? I'm sorry about that Kirst..do you have any idea where he went?

K: That's kinda my dilemma..we need to go look for him. Mitch is still here, can you come over? Bring Avi too..

K.O: I got you Kit!! See you soon!!

K: Thanks! love you Kev!!

After I hung up, I put Beyoncé away before I went downstairs to get Avi so we could leave.

Kirstie's POV
I wait impatiently for Avi and Kevin as I nibble at my nails.
Mitch slings his arm over my shoulder, pulling me close.
"It's okay Kit, we'll find him." He explains, releasing his touch on my arm.
"Sorry" Mitch mutters, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
"Mitch, just because of what happened earlier doesn't mean you aren't allowed to give me a hug!" I smile, nudging his arm.
After our little 'Hallmark Moment' the doorbell rung, projecting a "ding" throughout the house.
I sprawl out of my seat and open the front door for Avi and Kevin.
They both great me with hugs and sympathetic looks before we all pile into Avi's car.
First stop; Starbucks.

Avi's POV
We've been searching for Scott for almost two hours and Kirstie is barley holding up..she seems really upset. I then receive a text from Esther about our next tour when an idea springs up in my mind.
"How about I just text Scott and ask him where he is? He'll probably answer."
"Why didn't you think about this earlier?!" Mitch demanded.
Ignoring what Mitch had said, I pull out my phone and text Scott.
A: Hey? How are yah man?! Can I come over?
S: Can't. I'm out.
A: Oh that sucks! Where you at?
S: Arlington. I needed to clear my head.

My eyes instantly widen. Oh..my god..
I mutter softly, rubbing my head.

"W-What?..." Kirstie asks in fear. "What happened?!" Her eyes slowly begin to water.
"Scott's in Arlington..." I exclaim, shell-shocked by the situation.

The group stood there silent before Kirstie spoke up.
"Are we going or not?" Kirstie asked, walking towards the car and opening up the passengers seat.

"Kirst..we can't just go to Arlington..I mean..we're in L.A!" I replied.

"Then..Can you drive me home? I need to pack my things because I guess I'm going alone.."

"No.." Mitch spoke up, " You aren't, because..." Mitch sighed " I'm coming with you."
"I think him and I need to have a discussion about that kiss..I need to own up to my own actions, even if it means loosing a friend."

"Thank you Mitch." Kirstie gave him a small smile.

Kirstie then turned to Kevin and I.
"Would you guys mind watching Olaf for the next few days?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Of course Kit!" I smiled, embracing her in a hug.

"Okay! Let's do this!" Kirstin smiled with hope twinkling in her eyes.

*After the plane ride...because again, lazy*

Mitch's POV
"This is it, Mitchie!" Kirstie beamed, "Home sweet home!"

She looks so adorable! I couldn't deny it..I still like her, but I'm getting over it.

I sighed, "Nothing like it!" I chirped.

"Okay, I'll see you at my house tomorrow Mitch! You go see your family, I'll go speak to Scott." She inhaled nervously.

"Don't worry Kirst, you'll be fine." I patted her back sympathetically.

And with that, she was off. Well, now to go see my family!

Kirstie's POV
I sit in the back seat of the uber, shaking my legs rapidly and biting my nails. To say I was nervous would be an understatement.
What will he say? Or think? Maybe he doesn't love me anymore.
I shook the nonsense out of my head as the car pulled up to Scott's old house.
Wow. Memories.
I payed the uber driver and walked to the front door and inhaled deeply before knocking lightly on the front door.

I waited about a minute or so before I heard the door slowly open. Scott appeared in the door frame, shocked.
I studied his face. His eyes were bloodshot red and his cheeks were stained with tears.
He attempted to close the door, but I put my foot in the small crack.
He stared down at my foot and then shot me a glare.

"We need to talk.." I said seriously

He nodded his head before letting me in..
Well, this is going to be a long and nerve-wrecking afternoon..