My twin daughters #57

A/N: This is an imagine for Priceisrightrusher, enjoy!

~!~ Logan's POV ~!~

I have been on tour with the guys for almost half of the year and the last show was yesterday. Over the summer while I was away, my wife Jessica give birth to twin girls and because of the tour I haven't meet them yet. Of course Jess sent me pictures of them everyday but it's not the same as holding them in your arms.

~                 Home in Texas             ~

~ Home in Texas ~

I just got off the plane and I'm going to see Jessica and the twins, Jess didn't tell me their name yet because she wanted to wait until I got back from tour and I completely respect her decision. The guys and I said our goodbyes back at the airport in Australia and it was a bit of an emotional goodbye because they're like my brothers, but we were all going on separate flights since they were going home to their family too.

I've just pulled into the driveway of my home and I'm very nervous to meet my daughters for the first time. I go up to the door and put my bags down on the steps, (I have to knock since I left my house keys because I didn't want to loose them.) The door opens and I see my gorgeous wife Jessica.

Jessica: Logie, you're home!

Logan: Hi baby, I've missed you so much!

She wraps her arms around me tightly then we kiss each other for a very long time. Wow, I haven't done that in six months!

Our kiss is broken by a cry and that cry is coming from one of my baby girls

Our kiss is broken by a cry and that cry is coming from one of my baby girls. I finally get to meet them!

Logan: Can you grab my bags please? I really want to meet them.

Jessica: Go head, you deserve it!

I kiss her cheek then make my way up the stairs to the twins bedrooms, when I get there I see that the one who is crying was Abigail. I gently pick her up and start to rock her while singing. She soon starts to fall asleep so I place her in her crib and gently kiss both of their heads.

These are my daughters and I love them so much.

A/N: I hope you liked it! Sorry if it's not the way you wanted it.

Love,
Ali. ❤️