Bad dream #21

A/N: Imagine for Priceisrightrusher

~Logan's POV~

I was sound asleep in my bedroom when I heard small little cries from my daughter, soon reality hits me and I realize it's Sylvie crying.

I quickly jump out of bed and run to Sylvie's room to see what's wrong and why she's screaming.

Logan: Sylvie? Baby girl what's wrong?

Sylvie: Daddy! I had a bad dream the monster got me!

Logan: It's okay baby girl, daddy will make it all better. Do you want a bottle?

Sylvie: Yes please.

Logan: Okay, come here.

I pick her up out of her crib and begin to walk to the kitchen to make her bottle, we reach the kitchen and I put her down so I can make her bottle.

Logan: Do you want warm milk?

Sylvie: Yes.

I take one of her bottles out of the cupboard and set it on the counter then I grab the milk out of the fridge and fill the bottle up to the fill line, I take the bottle and place it in the microwave for a few seconds.

Logan: It's almost done baby girl.

The microwave beeps and I take the bottle out and place on the lid then I shake it up a little and test it to make sure it's not to hot.

Logan: Here you go baby girl.

Sylvie: Thank you daddy!

Logan: You're welcome! Do you wanna snuggle with daddy?

Sylvie: Okay.

I pick her up again and place her on my bed then get in and start snuggling her, even when she's older I'll always protect her.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

I hope you liked it!!

Xoxo,
Ali. <3