Best friends since Pre-K #62

A/N: Hey everyone! This is a request for @audretto, enjoy!

(S/Y/L means Song You Like)

~ Your POV ~

I walked down the halls of high school on my first day, smiling to myself seeing some of the most beautiful murals on the walls. Quietly humming to myself the lyrics to S/Y/L. I stopped as I reached my locker and see my best friend Kendall standing there waiting for me. I reach my locker and slowly give him a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek?

You: Hey Kendall, how was California?

Kendall: It was great! Now I'm just waiting to see if I get the call.

You: Well, I hope you do! When do you get the call?

Kendall: I think in about a week.

You see... Kendall recently went to an auction for a band and tv show called Big Time Rush so he just got back from the audition.

Kendall: Hey, Retz?

I smiled before answering seeing as he used my childhood nickname from him.

You: Yes, Kendizzle?

Kendall: You know I've been thinking...

You: Have you been thinking about something good?

Kendall: Yea... Well, we've been friends for quite a long time now and over the years I've grown to like you more then a friend, I guess what I'm trying to say is... Retz, will you be my girlfriend?

You:Oh my goodness... Yes, I would love to!

This was only the beginning of our relationship.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
A/N: I hope you liked it! So sorry if it's not what you wanted.

Xoxo,
Ali.