Welcome to Eastfield High

" Honey, Are you coming?, you're going to be late for school." shouted Jennifer Hutcherson- Lawrence.

"Yeah, I'll be right there mom," yelled Samantha Hutcherson-Lawrence.

She grabbed her bag, phone, and ran out the door. The limo was waiting. The ride to school was "fun". Sabrina could look out the window, see the green trees, hear the dogs barking, and smell the freshly cut grass. "It took a short amount of time".

After applying her makeup she was ready for the paparazzi to show up at any minute. If they were going to take pictures of her she should at least look good in them. Suddenly, a car pulled up in front of the limo and as predicted paparazzi can swarming out.

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK.

After what seemed like years, she arrived at her destination: Eastfield High School. Eastfield was just like any high school. It had lockers, dirty bathrooms, but what was unique about Eastfield is that only famous kids went there and the lunch food was amazing. Walking into the building, you had to be prepared for the sweaty smell of the jocks, the peppiness of the cheerleaders, and most of all the popular kids walking through a hall. When the popular kids walked down the hallway everyone was expected to move out of there way. Across the street from Eastfield High School was where Westfield High School was located. They were both for famous kids, but they were rival schools meaning the principals determined what students went to their schools. The principal of Eastfield was Principal Taylor Swift and the principal of Westfield was Principal Katy Perry. For example, if the child of Selena Gomez went to Westfield it would be a disaster because Principal Perry is enemies with Taylor Swift who is friends with Selena Gomez. Eastfield was the same as Westfield High School which was across the street except for the principal's. They were enemies since 2014 making the schools enemies since they were founded.