Prom

"Yeah, honey"

"Do you have my prom dress ready? And what about my acceptance dress?"

"Yes, I do, but are you sure you don't want to change the acceptance dress. It looks like a funeral dress."

"No. BYE!"

By the time Samantha go into her room. The bed looked like a cloud and it was calling her name. It was 3 in the morning and she had stuff to get done tomorrow.

CLAP.CLAP.

The lights were out and she was in another world. It was peaceful, but something was coming. Something VERY bad.

BEEP. BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.

It was her alarm clock. As she went to hit snooze she got a glimpse at the time. It read:

"OMG!I AM SOOOO LATE!"

In under five minutes, she had showered, brushed her teeth, grabbed the dress, and put it on. She had professional makeup artist coming in five minutes. She washed her face and headed downstairs.

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP?" she screamed to no one in particular.

DING. DONG.

"Oh, darling! I love your dress," he said going in circles around her, "all of those sequins, and it fits your shape just perfectly."

In just an hour her makeup was done.

"Thank you! I look stunning as usual."

She ran out of the room and into a pink limousine as usual. As she picked up each of her besties and their dates the time was going slower and slower.

When she entered Principal Swift was on stage.

"I am so excited to get my crown,"she whispered to Jackson who had been waiting for her.

"The voting is in students!"

Whispers went through the crowd, like a cheetah going after it's prey.