It's MY TURN NOW

NIght fell. Day fell. Another night. Another day passed before Samantha struck again. Every time Emma cried or anyone who had made Samantha's life miserable Samantha grew stronger. Finally, she had built enough strength to act again.

Who would it be and how would they suffer was up to her imagination.

She decided to take a nap. As she floated in her room, she began to daydream. "Next four step in and fasten your seat belts." said the attendant.

"Yay! It's our turn! I've been waiting for hours." Natasha shrieked.

"No, I just let you skip me last minute, but whatever. Come on Sasha, and Jessica." said Emma.

"Let's make the Racer-Coaster go really fast so everyone hold hands and stick your other hand outside the coaster." said Sasha.

The Racer-Coaster was not a normal roller coaster every time a body part went outside the cart it went faster.

When the ride started Jessica and Emma were upfront and Sasha and Natasha were in the back. Natasha and Sasha were holding hands and making it go faster. Jessica took off her seatbelt and stood up.

"Woooh..This is so much f-"

At that moment a pole from above came into view, but it was going to fast for her to duck so it hit her between her head and her neck snapping her neck and killing her instantly. At that point, Natasha and Sasha were trying to go slower so they stopped sticking there hands out and started screaming. Suddenly, the cart stopped.

"AHHHH! I am sooo scared of heights can both of you check how high up we are and tell me. WHen they looked over the edge, Samantha imagined herself there. As both of her hands pushed them off. They fell at least 50 ft high in the air. Natasha's neck got caught in a cable and she died swinging back and forth. However, Sasha fell 50 ft straight and died with a SPLAT! Everyone was so busy looking at the body or running in fear that no one noticed three dandelion petals falling from the sky.