Clock's Ticking

RING. VIBRATE. RING.

Her ePhone5 was ringing.

"Hey, Monica! Are you ready to hit the hairsalon, then the mall."

"Are you seriously asking that question?"

As she walked into Madame Shu Shu's Hair Salon she realized Madame Shu Shu was not there.

"Who is he best hairstylist in this place?"

A young girl pointed to an older woman standing in a corner.

"YOU- I would like my hair curled and put into a bun. PRONTO."

The lady just stood there not knowing how to react. The other hairstylist in the room just gave each other glances because Samantha had already seated herself.

"Let's go. And will one of you tend to my friend over here."

Suddenly, everyone started moving. Samantha was not one to be messed with and if you did not listen to her she had over 1 million followers on ChatturBox. That was one of her many talents that included acing all her tests, her awesome fashion sense, and popularity.

Everything had to be perfect for her prom. She was going to go to prom with her boyfriend Jackson Hemsworth.

"Monica who are you going to prom with?"

"Jessie Bieber"

"Oh...right. Well I'm going with Jackson Hemsworth, my boyfriend, but lately he's been very attached to me. I am okay with it because he is cute, but it is a little weird."

"Alright, you are done." The hairstylist said at the same time.

They were headed towards the shoe stores for their weekly heel shopping time. THey would by around 20 heels per week.On the way to the heel store PayMore Heel Store she bumped into her enemies from Westfield High School. Their leader was Emma Kendrick (daughter of Anna Kendrick and Skylar Astin-her father), and her besties who consisted of Natasha Thorne (daughter of Bella Thorne and Shawn Mendes), Jessica Jenner (daughter of Kylie Jenner and Justin Bieber), and Sasha Anthony-Lopez (daughter of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony).

"Oh look who it is... Miss I-am-So-Perfect" said Emma.

"And if it isn't Miss V-v-v-Vomit Queen" responded Samantha.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm a Vomit Queen, but you're going to find out who you really are--SOON and trust me--you are way, and I mean way, worse. OH.. and I just met your boyfriend Jackson, right, he's...... cute."

With that comment they strutted away.

What in the world was this crazy lady talking about?

After purchasing their heels they went on a make-a-smoothie-yourself stop, then Samantha headed home.

"MOM!" she yelled as she came through the front door.

"Yes!" he responded.

" Did you set up the hairstylist for my dress change at prom?"

"Already done!"

"Where's mom?"

"In the fitness room"

"Okay. Thanks!"

She jogged to the fitness room.

"Hey mom"