The day we met

(Y/N) pov:
      I was doing homework for 6 hours straight while listening to music. I was so tired I couldn't take it any more. So I stopped doing my homework and call it a day. I hear my mom calling that they are going to be away for a couple of months because of a friends wedding, so I have the house to myself.( A/N: lucky you) I was so tired from all of that homework, so I just want to go to sleep.
* two hours later *
        I heard a knock on the window which made my heart skip. ' The hell ' I thought. I got up, and looked at my window, and saw nothing. I was literally 100% confused. So I called my friend (F/N). " Hello" " (F/N) I am so scared right now. " Why?" " Because I heard a loud knock on the window. And that scared the crap out of me." " Maybe it was a small rock or something , I don't know." " OK bye."
        I hang up from her, and I did not believe what she said. So I actually stayed up and then 5 mins later, I heard that bang again. I went to look at the window. I saw a man with a blue mask with pitch black sockets. I started to shake because he was actually at my face. Then, he opens window. ' Crap I forgot to lock the window.' Then he started to speak. " Hello (Y/N), I am Eyeless Jack. I have been watching you for a while and I want to visit." His voice was low and dark which gave me chills down from head to toe. " H-how long were t-you watching me"? I asked. " Because you are cute". I blushed all the way to my ears when I heard those words. I kind of fell for him, because he is actually nice to me.The he hugged me and said," I love you (Y/N)." I hugged back. " I love you too, Jack". I was wondering why I like him when we just met. This is wired.
    ( A/N): Thank you for reading the first chapter of the black rose. Also when you get into the story, you will get your black rose. Anyway, see you later🤗✌🏻