Our first date

(EJ pov )
It has been a few days since (Y/N) and I met and I want to give something special to her. I haven't told her anything about me yet, so I guess I can ask her out on a date, and I can tell her about me. I really hope that works. I got dressed all black of course, and got my mask and my scalpel for protection. I got outside and went to ( city you live ). I found her house, and I went to her window and I knocked on it, and she opened it.
( Y/N) pov :
I heard a knock on the window. I crawled to my window to see who it was, and it was Jack, so I opened it up for him." Hey Jack" " Hey (Y/N), c-can I ask you a question "? " Sure". " Ok so since you don't know that much about me, and we haven't had a date yet, can you go out on a date with me and I'll tell you all about me"? " Sure ". " Kay, I will see you in the woods". Then he went out of the window and into the woods. I got dressed into a dark blue tank top and black leather pants with a leather jacket. I did my hair into a very high pony tail and put eyeliner on top and under my eyes with silver eye shadow and mascara, with pink lipstick. I put on black leather high heel boots and I got out of the house. I walked into the woods and found Jack." Follow me and close your eyes". I closed my eyes and we were walking for about two minutes and we stopped." OK open your eyes". I opened my eyes and I saw a picnic blanket with scented candles and I was so happy. We sat down and talked, then he said," Ok, ready to know about me"? "Yes". " OK I am not human and I eat kidneys, and my looks really scary". When I heard for what he said I was just down right terrified, but I was even more terrified when he removed his mask. HE WAS REALLY EYELESS!!!!!!! HE HAD POINTY TEETH!!!!!! AND GREY SKIN!!!!!
EJ's pov:
I saw terror in her eyes and she started to cry. I put on my mask and I hugged her." I am so sorry to see you like this". She said as I wiped off her tears." Don't be, this is who I am". Then she lifted up my mask and kissed on my lips. I was shocked and sad and happy. I don't know what to do now. " Even though you do look creepy no offense"."None taken". " You are fine just the way you are". I was very happy when she said those words.
*1hr later*
EJ's pov:
( Y/N) fell asleep and I decided to take her home. I carried her bridal style and went back to her house. I put on her bed and I left the house.

(A/N):
Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter and also I change my username to lady evil The next chapter is coming up pretty soon so bye.