The vacation part 2

Rose's pov:
We kissed for 30 seconds, then we parted our lips. I was so happy and so was silver. We talked then he asked me out on a date. I said yes. We went back and we had so much fun together and everyone else had a great time, until we had to go home.
New chapter: Rose tells us
I got a steam punk outfit( the pic up there) and went outside. Silver was at a tree he was happy. His smile was so cute. I walked up to him." Hey." I said." Hi, w-wow you Lo-ok great." He said blushing. " thank you." We walked around the slender forest and found a water fall. It was shimmering and beautiful." Wow. It's so beautiful." I said." Not as pretty as you are." Silver said smiling at me. I smiled back at him and we hold hands and I kissed his cheek. I saw him blushing. He is so cute.
We walked back to the mansion and we went back inside. I saw Jeff and Ben playing Mario kart. Jeff jumped happy and said," Ha in your face Link wannabe. I kicked your ass." Ben was really pissed but he tried to keep it cool." I gonna go and see my mom. Love you."" Ok love you too." He said and kissed me. I went to ask slendy where mom is. He said. That she is in her room. I went to the third floor and knocked. " come in." I heard mom. I came inside and saw mom cleaning." Mom, I have to tell you this. Me and silver are dating."" WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!"" Yes." Mom was surprisingly smiling. I was happy too. I told her everything about our relationship. We were acting like girls who saw their favorite band. Then dad came in." What is with all the fangirling ?" He asked." EJ, Rose is dating Lost Silver." Mom said.

EJ's pov:
I was so shocked. My little baby is dating that dude. Well, at least he is nice." How did you guys get together." She told about the seven mins of heaven game that we had. If we did not do this, then they would not be able to be with each other. I was happy for her." Is there anyone else that knows about you two?" (Y/N) asked. " Nope."
      A/N: Hey there evil lovers it is the one and only lady evil and I hope you like these two chapters. I am almost done with the story, and I got to tell you I am so excited to finish this and let everyone see my creation. Thank you all for your lovely support and as always, STAY EVIL!!!!!!😈😈😈😈😈🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠