The vacation part 1

EJ's pov: (Y/N) and I have been teaching Rose how to kill for a long time, and she have succeeded successfully. I want to give her and everyone else a surprise. I have been thinking to go to the beach. I had a lot of shopping to do. I went to the creepypasta mall, and I got swimsuits for everyone, some shovels and pales, surf boards, and best of all.....VOLLEYBALL KIT BABY!!!! I came home and I was so excited." OK EVERYONE GATHER AROUND I GOT A BIG NEWS TO TELL YOU!!!" Everyone gathered around in the living room." Ok, since we know that my daughter Rose has done a really good job on her training.... WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH"!!!!!! " Are you fucking serious"? Toby asked." Yes we are, and I got everything set up in the car, and I got some hotel rooms because we are staying for two nights".I said. Rose came up and said, " Daddy, your the best dad ever". She said with a couple of tears coming out of her eyes." AAAWWW". Everyone said about to cry.
Everyone got ready got ready for our vaecae ( vae-cae) and got in the car and we went to the hotel. We checked in and we got into our hotel rooms. We settled down and got ready. When we got ready, we walked to the beach.
We were all having so much fun. I was surfing the waves (Kowabunga), (y/n) was doing the back stroke, Rose,Sally, and BEN were making sand castles, and everyone else was relaxing or playing volleyball.
( here comes the fun part)
" ok everyone gather around again please." Jeff said. We all gathered and (y/n) was so wet. She sat next to me and said," that was so much fun, I had never felt so alive." She laid her head on my shoulder. We looked into each other's then we kissed." Ooooohhh, make out session going on." Ben said." Really mom and dad." Rose said." Sorry guys." I said." Ok, we are going to play a game. It is called 7 mins of heaven. Ok, I will you a strip of paper and it will have a number on it. I will think of a number and those two would have to the rain forest over there and smooch. Ok the numbers are, 10 and 6." Clockwork raised her hand, and Masky raised his hand." Ok, go over and have some fun."
*7 mins later*
We went to see that Masky and clockwork were just kissing. Then they stopped and we went back. The next numbers were 23 and 12. Rose and lost silver raised their hands. Rose was blushing because she told me and (Y/N) that she has a huge crush on him.
       Rose's pov: Silver and I went to the rain forest."
This is awkward." I said."Y-yep." " But I  always wanted to tell you this silver." " what is it?" He asked." Well.........I...um, have a crush on you." I said looking at a tree." Same here." Silver said. I were shocked, then you felt arms coming around me. I turned around and saw Silver's cute smile. Then he got closer and kissed me.
(A/N): Hey there evil lovers this is lady evil sorry that it took so long for me to make this chapter. I am so damn busy with homework and selling Girl Scout cookies. I hope you understand and I also going to make an eyeless Jack lemon story to my creepypasta x reader story. I am so sorry I just needed a break from all of this shit. I think I should call it a day for me. So, thank you so much for reading the vacation part 1, and as always......STAY EVIL 😈😈😈😈☠☠☠☠☠🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪