(Y/N) Met Everyone

(Y/N) pov:
      I woke in my room and it was 8:00am and it was Monday....." AAAHHH I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!" I got dressed into my school uniform and I didn't have time to eat breakfast. I ran to the kitchen and got jello and pretzel sticks for my lunch. I put on my shoes and RRRAAANNN as fast as I can to get to school.
* after school*
I was walking home until I saw EJ with four other guys." (Y/N) I want to introduce you to my friends. This is Jeff." " hi." Said the guy that had a white sweatshirt, and had pale white skin with no eyelids and a permanent smile." This is Masky." "sup". Says the guy with the beige jacket and had a white mask that had black outlines on the eyes and had black lips." This is hoodie". " hello." Said the guy with black mask that had red eyes and a sad red mouth." This is Ticci Toby " " Hi there ". Said the guy with a mask that is covering his mouth and had golden goggles. He was wearing a jacket that had stripes on his sleeves, and had brown jeans. He also had two hatchets that gave me chills." Hi everyone. I am (Y/F/N) it is nice to meet you." I said in a sweet voice. " Oh, and (Y/N), there is more people to meet." Said Jack." Ok ". We walked into the woods and it was the exact same woods where Jack and I had our first date. We walked for about two miles and we were talking and stuff and Jack's friends and I were getting along very well. They were so nice to me even though they are creepypasta but still they too kind. I think they know that I am his girlfriend. Jack said," Oh and guys I forgot to tell you something". " What is it Jack"? Said Masky. " ( Y/N) and I are in a relationship." " Ooohhh Jack and (Y/N) sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First  comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby crying wa-wa-wa". Said Jeff." Jeff shut up man." " what since you guys are in a relationship I wanted to say it." " Oh ok. We are here". We were in front of a gigantic mansion. Seriously in the middle of the woods, A gigantic mansion...SERIOUSLY!!!!!!  Hoodie unlocked the door and everyone was starring at me." Who is this hot chick"? Said a guy that kinda looked like link from the legend of Zelda game but he had red eyes that kind of look like the ghoul eyes from Tokyo Ghoul." BEN, this my girlfriend (Y/N)." Said EJ. " AAAWWW she is taken come on. At least you know how to get a hot girl." Said BEN. " EVERYONE GATHER AROUND." Said Toby. Everyone gathered around in a circle. " today, we have a new member of the creepy family. Everyone meet (Y/N)."  Said Jeff. Everyone was waving and saying hi. They said their names. The names were, Sally, Clockwork, Nina the Killer, Jane the Killer, Splendor man, Trender man, Offendor man, Slender man, Homicidal Lui, Puppeteer, Lost Silver, Sonic.exe, Tails Doll, Uchacip, and smile dog. They were all so nice to me, and Sally was too damn cute. But Offendor man was being a big pervert. 
  * 5 months later *
Jeff's pov:
       ( Y/N) and Jack had been dating for a long time, and (Y/N) and had became one of the bestest friends because she really improved on killing people. She use a Katana and can slice a person in half!!! I know that it is crazy but she can. Also she eats lungs. SHE IS A CANNIBAL!!!! Also, her looked change, and damn she looked freaken bad ass. She was wearing all black with black high heel boots. Her hair had red as blood highlights m, and she had eyeliner and black lipstick. That is when we met her