Chapter 7: The Photoshoot

"Closer." said the director.

Angeli and Vince inched closer to each other.

"Okay, Denise, turn your head a little bit to the left, then Vince I just want you to keep still." said the director.

They both did what they're told.

But there was something 'off.'

"Josh." someone called the director from behind him.

It was a woman.

A very pretty, poised and polished woman.

The director looked behind him and greeted her.

"Oh! Ms. Jasmin. You're just in time. I'd like you to meet two of YNet's new talents, Denise Nieva and Vince Zapanta. Si Sir Jaime po yung nagrequest sakin para mag shoot ng portfolio ng mga bagong talents." said Direk Josh.

"Oh, is that right?" she asked.

Angeli glanced to her side and sees Vince staring at Ms. Jasmin.

Angeli doesn't know why but the manner in which Vince was looking at the woman didn't sit well with her.

Jasmin faced the two talents.

There's a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Hey guys, I just want you to know that Josh is one of my most trusted photographers. Baguhan man siya, but he's very talented. So you're in very good hands." Jasmin said with a smile.

"Okay, take 10 muna tayo." announced Direk Josh.

"So, Josh, how are they doing naman?" asked Jasmin.

"You know what, way better than what I expected." said Direk Josh.

"How so?" she asked.

"Di ko maexplain e. But they were... how should I say it? They were a 'trip'...definitely a blast to shoot. I actually just had some of the photos printed, let me show you my favorite shots of them. Then you be the judge." said Direk Josh as he led Jasmin to their work area.

~~~

Jasmin could not contain her excitement when she found out from Jaime's secretary, Priscilla, that he tasked one of her photographers to shoot YNet's newest batch of talents.

Needless to say, she made sure to keep her 10:00-12:00n schedule free so she could snoop around.

Especially since she knows that two of them were Angeli Carpio and Vince Umali.

YNet's power love team in the making.

Well, given that they don't kill each other...

Of course.

So, while Direk Josh was occupied pulling out his favorite photos for her to look at.

She takes this opportunity to see for herself her newest guilty pleasure.

They definitely look good together.

They might seem a few feet away from each other, but she could tell that there's something 'special' there.

Just the way Vince's body is slightly directed towards that of Angeli's.

To others, it might just seem that they just standing there, waiting for the shoot to resume.

But she didn't also become one of the country's top editors to not notice underneath the underneath.

Not to mention, that the devil is in the details.